A Whole New World!?

Y/n P.o.v

After a few minutes of sitting on the floor while looking out the window, I decided to finally take the chance to stand up. It felt like hours sitting on the floor, and I couldn't understand why I was transfered into this world.

I mean, sitting there made me think of the cliche thing about the truck hitting someone, then they travel to another world, but that didn't happened to me. I just fell from the bridge and hit my head in the river. I couldn't put my finger on it, but with this thing of being in another world was the top priority right now. I looked at the mirror that was on the door, and went to it to see myself. I was completely animated.

I shook my head, then inhaled, exhaled, inhaled, exhaled. 'Calm down. Calm down.' I thought while taking the knob of my room's door, and twisted it. I opened it and went to the door of the exit. I opened it, and yet again, there stood Hellboy, or Red. My eyes widened in surprised again, and was frozen in place.

He gave me a 'I'm waiting for you to say something' look. Then, he raised his eyebrow and turned around very quickly to see if something was behind him. He turned back to me with a confused look.

Red: "Are you ok, kid? You seem like you've seen a ghost." Despite him being animated, he looked like the Hellboy from 2004. Ron Perlman.

???: "Calm down, Red." I turned to my left and saw a woman. To be precised, Liz Sherman, from the movie as well. "Little Y/n is just nervous that he is going to U.A." She looked at me, and gave me a smile. "And speaking of which, here." She offered me a wrapped box.

Red: "It's something that you can wear in you entrance exam today. A gift of good luck." He gave me a smile.

I took the box, which was the size of Wii box. I unwrapped the box, and opened it. Inside was a f/c jersey with sweatpants, and it had s/f/c stripes on the sleeves. I looked at them and was surprised and touched that they were doing this for me, but I was still confused of what the heck are they talking about.

Liz: "Look at the time, Y/n!" I looked at her with wide eyes. "Hurry up, you're gonna be late for the entrance exam!" She made a 'shoo' motion to my house. "Get change! Formally. And take this new outfit in your backpack! Come on!" She started to push me inside my house, and into my room. She got inside my closet like she knew what was inside, and took out a blue navy uniform.

Red: "Come on, kid! You'll be late." I was a little shock at what was happening, and I started to undress as quick as possible. 'Why the hell is this happening!?' I thought.

============Timeskip============

I was walking down the streets with my phone in hand while looking at the map. It was leading me to this 'U.A. High School'.

After I finished dressing up in my house, I mean, apartment, and putting the new outfit in my backpack, I went to the elevator and went out. I didn't say goodbye to them, even though they helped me. Thinking about it now, I didn't even appreciated their gift. 'Now I feel bad.' I thought.

I shook my head, putting those thoughts aside, and I restarted to think that I was in a world that was unknown to me. 'This is the anime that Sam recommended me.' Then, the image of the cover of the manga appeared in my head, and I remembered the kid with the green hair. 'He must be the main protagnist in the story, so I must find him.' I thought.

I was still looking at my phone giving me directions of where to go. 'Straight for two more blocks, then turn left, and keep walking until you've seen the U.A. main building.' I read while still looking at the map.

Suddenly, something or someone collide with me. I stumbled back, but kept my balance.

???: "Ow!" I looked at the person that collided with me and it was a girl sitting on the floor while scratching her head.