Intense Training Part 4

Aizawa P.o.v

L/n: "Thank you, Kendo. That guy doesn't know when to quit, huh?"

Kendo: "He just need a good reminder of how to be polite." She waved at L/n while dragging a kid from her class. "See you on the other side, biker boy."

My eyebrow raised automatically, questioning her choice of nickname. Then, Iida made everyone enter the bus. After a while driving towards our destination, I figured to tell them the plans for the time being.

Aizawa: "Everyone, the bus will stop once in about an hour. After that-" Then, heavy chatter was happening. I was surprised, but decided to let it be, and shrugged. "I don't get payed enough for this."

An hour passed, and we finally stopped. Some were stretching, others were waking up, and Mineta was running around holding his groin. I explained that we stopped in this area for a reason. It was close to a cliff, with the view of a forest, and in a couple of miles was the estate we were staying at. Then, the doors of the car that was parked here waiting for us opened, revealing two of four of Wild, Wild Pussycats.

Mandalay had brown eyes and red hair styled into three bangs going across her face, red markings beneath her eyes, and a red version of the Pussycat's hero costumes which is a sleeveless top with a skirt, a belt that has a paw of a cat, and huge cat gloves. Pixie-Bob had blue eyes, and long blonde hair that's mostly combed back save for her bangs. She wears a light blue version of the Pussycat's hero costume, draws two blue dots on her cheeks whenever she wears it, and her costume also includes a tinted visor that she uses with her Quirk. Speaking of, Mandalay's Quirk is Telepath that allows her send messages through the mind, and Pixie-Bob's Quirk is Earth Flow which she can manipulate the earth. Aside from that, they are good with hand-to-hand combat.

After their little introductions of Wild, Wild Pussycats. Midoriya was giving the background of them, which led Pixie-Bob to stop him because he was about to mention their age. Mandalay explained where their estate weas located, even pointed at the direction and spot it was. The students were starting to realize what was going to happen.

Madalay: "It's 9:30 a.m. right now. If you're fast... maybe around noon?" They finally got the memo and started to hurry towards the bus.

Aizawa: "Sorry, ladies and gentlemen. But training camp has just..." Pixie-Bob appeared in their path. "...begun." She used her quirk, using the dirt to push them off the cliff.

Everything settled, and Mandalay went to the edge to announce that they are allowed to use their Quirk since it's private land, and that they had until noon. Then, she came to me while Pixie-Bob was focused on her quirk.

Mandalay: "It's a really crazy schedule, though." I leaned against the bus.

Aizawa: "Well, we're planning to have them acquire early what they normally would get at the beginning of their second year, so it's going to be crazy no matter what. Permits to use their Quirks in the time of an emergency. A provisional license allowing them to work as heroes. With villains being so active right now, they also need to learn how to defend themselves."

BOOOOOOOM

I turned towards the forest and saw a yellow lightning strike. Pixie-Bob and Mandalay were stunned.

Aizawa: "Well then, I continue to count on you, Pixie-Bob." I left.

Y/n P.o.v couple minutes earlier.

'Damn that guy. Always putting us through some crappy scene.' I thought while dusting myself off. I looked up and saw the red cat female hero shouting at us to finish at noon so we could go eat.

I cracked my neck and turned to the forest that was called 'The Beast Forest'. Kirishima said that we should start moving. And right on cue, Mineta just ran past us because he has to take a piss. Once his foot was in the forest, a giant monster appeared in front of him.