Sports Festival Part 3

Y/n P.o.v

Present Mic: "STAAAAAAAART!!!"

We started running towards Izuku who had the ten million points. Uraraka, Tokoyami, and some girl with goggles was with him.

Y/n: "Turn around and run to another direction!"

Kyoka: "But, Izuku-"

Y/n: "Forget it, for now. I've got points on my own." I raised my hand with headband that is worth 705 points which it adds to 1,290. "Mina, turn around and head for another group!" I tied the headband on my neck.

Mina: "Roger that, captain!"

Asui: "How did you get it, kero?"

Y/n: "Well, let's just say that when people are distracted, they tend to forget the things around them."

At the distance, the guy that I took the headband was yelling because he lost his headband. If I recall correctly, he was the guy that has hardening quirk as like Kirishima, but with steel.

During our run away, Shoji was following us and some purple balls were being thrown from between his tentacles that were covering his back. 'Mineta!' I thought in irritation. Then, we stopped.

Asui: "I'm stuck, kero!" I saw her trying to pull out her foot, but one of Mineta's balls was stuck to the floor.

Kyoka: "Me too!"

Mineta: "FEEL MY MIGHT, Y/N!!!" Shoji went past us and with one of his tentacles, he took the headband from my head. "HAH, with this points, I can add it to our 270. HAHA!... Ah?" I looked at Mineta and saw that he didn't had his headband. "WHAT!!!???

Y/n: "Mina!!!"

Mina: "On it!" She used her acid on the sticky balls. Then, Asui and Kyoka got free and started to run away from them before they took the headband from my neck which was worth 705 points.

Once we were a good distance I looked at the girls.

Y/n: "You girls ok?" They all nodded.

Mina: "Which points did Mineta get?"

Y/n: "The 585 points."

Mina: "Damn!"

Kyoka: "Y/n, look!" I looked at the scoreboard and we were on second place, then I looked at the time and we had 6 minutes left. 'Damn Mineta really was a distraction.' I thought in irritation.

Y/n: "That's good. We have to keep this points to ourselves before someone takes it!"

Kyoka/Mina/Asui: "Right!" I turned to the wall of ice that was in the distance.

Y/n: "With the time we have, let's try and take the points from Izuku!" We started to head towards the wall of ice which took almost five minutes.

When we arrived Mina used her acid to disintegrate it. From the corner of my left eye, I saw the same guy that taunted our class coming towards us.

Y/n: "I'm heading over!!!" I took a deep breath and put my feet on Kyoka's and Asui's shoulder.

Kyoka/Asui/Mina: "WHAT!!!???"

I jumped from them and over the wall. I saw Izuku and Shoto ready to clash with their quirks, which Shoto was using his left side. 'Fire!' I thought in amazement. But my admiration was put aside when I was falling. I took another deep breath.

Y/n: "Mizu no kokyu. Ku no kata: Suiryu shibuki!" (Breath of Water. Ninth Form: Water Splash!) I started to run on the air while splashes of water appeared every step I took towards them.