My Life and Its' New Beginning

Y/n P.o.v

Sam: "...It was awesome!!! I loved the ending as well!!! I wish that they make season 2 soon!!!" I had to cover my right ear from his excitement.

My name is Y/n L/n. I am 15 years old, have h/c hair, e/c eyes, s/c skin, and I'm (height) tall. I'm your typical highschool student. Going to school, study, pass time with friends, going back home, do homeworks, etc...

I'm what you call, the nerd of the school, but to my surprise, I'm even friends with the quarterback of the futbol team, and the captain of the cheerleaders. Like real friends. The jock doesn't use me for his advantage for scholar academics, he just ask me questions about how to actually DO the subjects, and he actually learns from it. In return, he offered his help on physical training and friendship. The cheerleader actually asked me out in a few dates, which some I had to decline for study sessions I had, but besides that, we went on dates. Despite her attitude in the whole school, she actually was having fun, was nice to me, and was a LITTLE flirty. Yeah, it's surprising how well my social status is going.

Anyways, I live in (country), a few blocks away from the school with my family. Currently, my parents are in a business trip, which means I'm alone in the house, but I can handle my own.

Right now, I'm walking with my best friend and neighbor, Sam Weyland. He has blonde hair that reach his shoulders, red eyes, white skin, and is an inch taller than me. People call him 'Prince Charming'. I know, some Shrek reference, but it actually applies because of his good looks and way of talking. He is the popular kid in school, but in secret, he is an otaku-ish like me. He watches any anime I recommend, and I have a picky taste for anime.

If it's more than 12 or 24 episodes, I won't watch it, if it stops my interest I won't continue watching it, and if it isn't my type of categories, I won't watch it. I know, I'm weird, but it's how I am.

We were talking about an anime that was aired almost a year ago, and he finished it yesterday. The anime we were talking was 'Rise of the Shield Hero', which I actually liked it, and I cringed when that bi- woman gave her evil smirk. I almost break the phone/computer for seen her face.

Y/n: "I know, it was a great anime. Have you seen the other I recommended?" I asked while looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

Sam: "You mean the one that the main character has perverted girls around him and they want something from him?" I nodded.

Y/n: "'Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?'." I said the full name in Japanese. He gave me a question and confused look, like he didn't understand what I said.

Sam: "Uh huh, whatever that meant." He sees anime in English Dub, which the titles are in English. "Anyways, it was funny to see how the girls were so cute at first, but perverted at the same time. I actually like the one that wanted the main character turned to slave. She's pretty cute." I shook my head, knowing that he meant the flat chested, blonde girl.

Y/n: "My moneys on the one who wants to be his slave." He started to chuckle, then started to laugh.

What can I say? It's not because of her breasts, is about how cute she was when she appeared her character.

Sam: "Man, you really have to set your priorities. Speaking of recommendations. Have you seen 'Boku no Hero'?" He asked the last part very quick, which I didn't understand.

Y/n: "'Boku no Pico'?" His eyes widened and stopped in his tracks, which I stopped and turned to him.

Sam: "DUDE! DON'T YOU EVER WACTH THAT ANIME!!!"

Y/n: "But weren't you the one who is recommending it to me?"

Sam: "I said 'BOKU NO HERO', not 'BOKU NO PICO'!" I was more confused than ever.