Sports Festival Part 5

Third P.o.v

Denki started to charge himself for just a single attack while Kyoka extended her jacks to her amplifier.

Denki: "I'll finish you in one blow! 1.3 milli- AAAAAAAH!!!" A huge sound wave hit his ears and body, making him hold his ears and kneel.

Kyoka started to run towards him while still using her amplifiers.

Kyoka: "I'm the one who will knock you out with one attack!"

She got closer to him and delivered a kick with full strength. Denki saw the kick and started to get up. He managed to evade the attack from his face, but the tip of the boot connected with his...

Y/n:

Kyoka had her eyes wide open while looking down at Denki, who was holding his crotch and rolling on the floor in inmense pain.

Kyoka: "I'm... I'm sorry! I'm really really sorry!"

Midnight: "Kaminari, is... uh... injured and unable to move!" She whiped her flogger toward Kyoka. "JIRO ADVANCES TO THE SECOND ROUND!!!" The crowd cheered.

Y/n P.o.v

I was still cringing at the thought of recieving a kick like that. 'I don't want to have that experience, specially with a boot.' I thought. They were taking poor Denki away from the stadium and Kyoka was walking away.

I turned to the side and saw Izuku sitting beside Uraraka.

Y/n: "Yo, Izuku." He turned to me. "You ok?" He nodded.

Izuku: "Yeah. Just..." He raised his right hand to show his index to pinky fingers and his left arm wrapped in bandages. "...with this a little broken, but it will heal, eventually."

Y/n: "And your face, how is it?"

Izuku: "It hurts a little, but it will be ok." I nodded and saw at Kyoka entering. She sat next to me with a little shocked expression.

Y/n: "That was... an easy win." She turned to me.

Kyoka: "I wasn't aiming for that place, I swear!"

Y/n: "It's ok. I believe you." She sighed in relief. "Just try not to do it to the next person you're going to fight." I joke, she went to use her quirk on me and I caught it with a smirk, but I started to feel it. "Wow, they're soft and it feels like normal skin, but..." I touched the end of her jack. "...it's hard at this place like if it was a headphone." She pulled her jack away from my hand with a huge blush and glaring at me. "My bad."

Mina: "Hey, Y/n!" I turned to her and she was smiling. "Can you cheer for me!?" I smiled ad scoffed.

Y/n: "I'll always cheer for you. You know that." She pouted.

Mina: "I don't mean like that! What I mean is the way you cheered for Jiro. Shouting it to the winds and not caring about anyone." I made an 'oh' face, but then nodded.

Y/n: "Sure. Why not?"

Mina: "And you'll be watching the whole thing, right?"

Y/n: "The whole thing." I confirmed.

I turned to the stadium, which Sero and Shoto were ready to start the fight. Present Mic announced them and started the fight.

Sero threw his tape from both of his elbow toward Shoto, wrapped around him, and started to throw him out of the ring.