One Last Effort

Y/n P.o.v

We just finished interrogating the villain and I just knocked them out before they tried anything funny after Shoto thawed them.

Their plan was to use that brainless bird, or Nomu, to rival against All Might and kill him. The Nomu had this 'Shock Absortion' ability, which it can take any hit without taking damage. Meaning, that All Might will have the fight of his life.

Shoto: "Seems that is all of them." I turned to him and saw him exhaling smoke. 'Probably from the cold quirk.' I thought. "You coming?"

Y/n: "Where are you going?"

Shoto: "To where the teacher went to fight. He may have said to not help him, but if we attack the Nomu, then we can get the upper hand." I looked at the direction where the main entrance is.

Suddenly, I heard a static sound in the distance. I turned to that direction and saw the mountains with some yellow electricity coming from it.

Y/n: "I'm going to check the mountains. See if they need my help." He nodded.

Shoto: "Ok." With that, he ran off and I ran towards the other direction.

Once I've reached the end of the
'Landslide Zone', which it took almost fifteen minutes, I used Thunderclap and Flash to jump over it. I was in the air and managed to see Denki being held hostage by a villain, threatening... 'KYOKA!!! MOMO!!!' I thought in agitation.

I landed on the foot of the mountain, but quickly started to climb it. Suddenly, one of the rocks that was sticking out broke when there was a tremor. I took hold of the wall, then looked to the right where I saw some smoke going straight up towards the cealing. When I looked at the cealing, I saw that there was a whole with black smoke and fire on it. 'That must've been All Might's doing.' I thought.

I kept on climbing. Then I heard voices coming from the top. Once I reached the top, I hid behind a rock that was a few feet away from the voices.

???: "...I'm coming towards you. Don't move a muscle."

Kyoka: "Damn you and Kaminari. You damn electricity types are always on the winning side, right?" I was confused.

So I took a peak from the side and saw the villain with his back towards me while holding on Denki. Kyoka and Momo were a few feet away from him. And Kyoka was extending her right jack toward her leg, which it seemed like stereos on her boots. 'Just a little more and you can finish him.' I thought while she kept distracting the villain.

???: DID YOU THINK I DIDN'T NOTICED!!!" I quickly hid behind the rock while holding my chest. 'That scared the crap out of me.' I thought while taking heavy breaths. "Only and idiot would fall for a teenager's shallow excuse for wits..." I turned my body and took a peak above the rock and saw the villain threatening to kill Denki.

I looked at Kyoka and she was irritated that her plan didn't worked. Then, her eyes landed on me and I winked at her.

Y/n: "Mizu no kokyu. Ichi no kata:" (Breath of Water. First Form:) I jumped over the rock and towards the villain. He started to turned around, but I quickly started to deliver the kick. "Minamo giri!!!" (Water Surface Slash) My right leg was engulfed in water. When he was halfway to look at me, my foot connected with his mask, sending him towards the mountain wall.

I landed beside Denki, who was giving thumbs up, a stupid grin with small drool, and boogers coming out from his nose.

Y/n: "You ok, man?" He just jab both of his hands towards me with his eyes looking up.

Denki: "Wheeeeee." I just slapped his face and shook him. "Wheeeeee."

Y/n: "You're a lost cause." I let go of him and turned to the girls. "You two- WOAH!!!"