Sports Festival Part 8

Y/n P.o.v

I was in the infirmary because I fainted the moment I left the arena. The person who brought me here was Midnight.

Right now, I was with the oxygen thing that was inserted through the nose so it can give oxygen to the lungs. Midnight and All Might, in his skeletal form, were there looking at me. I understood All Might, but Midnight was sort of confusing.

All Might: "How are you feeling, Young Y/n?" I inhaled through my nose and it stung a little in my lungs.

Y/n: "W-Without... a-air... b-but... ok-k."

Recovery Girl: "Don't worry about him." She walked towards my bed and used a chair to be in my level. "He just needs some air in his lungs to go by." Then, she smacked my head with her syringe type cane. "You have to be more careful on how you use your quirk, young man!!!" She said with anger and I cringed, it was the only thing I could do.

Y/n: "O-Ow." I heard a giggle and turned to Midnight who was the culrpit of it.

Midnight: "I'm sorry. Then, I guess I'll take my leave."

All Might: "Thank you, Midnight."

Midnight: "Well," She took hold of my covered feet and caressed it. "...anything for handsome student.~" I felt cheeks warming up. She started to leave with a wink and caressing my feet.

Recovery Girl: "Get out of here, you hag! He's too young for you!" She hit Midnight's butt with her cane, making Midnight jump in surprise and argue about calling her hag. "GET OUT!!!" She pushed Midnight out and slammed the door in her face.

Y/n: "W-Wha-" I looked at All Might and he waved his hand as in to forget it.

All Might: "Don't worry about it." He looked at me serious. "You've developed a new technique." I nodded. "And more to say, that final blow was another technique." I shook my head.

Y/n: "T-The l-last one is n-not a technique." I inhaled more oxygen and my lungs started to feel a little normal. "I d-don't know how, b-but I th-think I c-created it." His eyes widened.

All Might: "So, you're saying that you never heard of that technique." I nodded.

Y/n: "C-Correct." I looked at him a little curious. "How is S-Shoto?"

All Might: "Young Tododroki is alright. He's just in another infirmary speaking with his father." I nodded. I wanted to say more, but it was a little difficult.

Suddenly, the doors of the infirmary opened and there revealed some of my classmates. Izuku, Tenya, Momo, Kyoka, Mina, Asui, Mineta, and Kirishima were here to see me.

Tenya: "Y/N! HOW ARE YOU FEELING!?" He chopped both of his hands.

Mina: "You had us worried!"

Mineta: "Did you feel Midnight's breast!?"

Kirishima: "Dude, that was awesome!"

Recovery Girl: "That's too loud! Keep down!" They all apologized. The surrounded the bed while I saw All Might leaving.

Y/n: "I just n-need some air in m-my lungs. N-Nothing b-bad."

Izuku: "Are you sure?" I nodded.

Kirishima: "Not to ruin it, but you looked knocked out when the fight finished." I nodded.

Y/n: "I kn-know."

Kirishima: "Then, how the hell did you managed to stand up!?" I looked at all of them and smiled.

Y/n: "I d-don't know." They gave me a 'really' face. "Isn't t-there a fight right now?"

Tenya: "You and Todoroki destroyed the ring, so they are repairing it and gave us a break." I nodded.