Preparing For Internship

Y/n P.o.v

Yuga: "The name of the sparkling hero: 'I cannot stop twinkling.'" He stood at in front of us, on the podium, and showed us what he wrote on the board. I facepalmed because it was a full sentence.

Midnight: "If you take away the 'I' and shorten it to 'can't', it would be easier."

Yuga: "I would let the readers to decide. What do you think, readers?" He looked to the back wall. I turned, but there was no one there. "Maybe you're right, mademoiselle." I looked at him and he just walked to his desk, and sat down.

Mina stood up and went to the podium.

Mina: "Alright, my turn. Call me..." She showed what she written to the board. "'Alien Queen'!!!" On her board, 'Heroine of Ridley: Alien Queen', was written. 'Is she using the plushie for reference?' I asked myself because I gave her an alien plushie.

My thoughts were interrupted because she abruptly sat down on her desk. She seemed to be upset.

Asui: "May I go next, kero." Everybody got surprised. "I've already known what I wanted when I was in elementary school." She showed her board to us. "Froppy."

Midnight: "Aww that's adorable. It has a nice, friendly feel. Use her well-liked model as a guide for your own names, ok?" Everybody got pumped up.

After she sat down, Kirishima stood up in a quick manner and stood in front of us while showing his board.

Kirishima: "FOR ME, RED RIOT!!!"

Midinight: "Red Riot? Is that out of respect for that man among heroes, Crimson Riot?"

Kirishima: "It is! He's retro, but the kind of hero image I'm aiming for is just like Crimson!"

Midnight: "Ara ara.~ You know, snce you'll be carrying the name of someone you look up to you're going to be hit with the corresponding amount of preasure."

Kirishima: "Don't worry, I'm prepared for it."

A few minutes later of Kirishima sitting down on his seat, I saw most of them trying to figure out how to name themselves. Suddenly, Kyoka stood up and went to the podium.

Kyoka: "I'll be called 'The Hearing Hero Earphone Jacks'. She showed her board with the exact name. 'That's nice.' I thought.

Then, one after the other came to the podium. 'Tentacle' was the one who chose Shoji for his hero name. Sero chose 'Cellophane'. Ojiro chose 'Tailman'. Sato chose 'Sugarman'. 'Pfft, he ain't rich.' I thought. Mina stood infront of us with another name.

Mina: "P-Pinky!!!" She was embarrassed by her name. 'Cute.' I thought.

Midnight: "ALRIGHT!!! THIS IS PERFECT!!! KEEP ON COMING KIDS!!!" She got excited and wanted more.

Momo: "I shan't bring shame to this name." She showed her board and it said, 'Heroine of All Creation: Creatie.' Now that was creative.

Shoto: "Shoto." He said while showing his name on the board.

Midnight: "What, just your name? Are you sure?"

Shoto: "Yep."

Tokoyami chose 'Tsukuyomi'. Mineta chose 'Grape Juice'. Koda from 'Brother Bears' chose 'Anima'.

Bakugo: "KING OF EXPLODO-KILLS!!!" He shouted to us.

Midnight: "I think you should retire that one." They had their little discussion of why, but Uraraka went to the podium. Bakugo sat down with an angry face, well, he is always angry.

Uraraka: "This is what I came up with." She showed us her board and it said 'Uravity'. 'A combination of her name and gravity. That's creative.' I thought.