Intense Training Part 2

Y/n P.o.v

Everyone was in the locker room talking about their looks in their constume and everything, but I was out of there as quick as I got in. Because my costume wasn't that special.

I mean, it's special because it has my favorite taste, but it was like I was going to a goth type party.

I tested out the mobility, which I was able to move freely to make any sort of moves, the boots had steel toe and wasn't heavy, pants and shirt weren't tight, and it made me look good

I went through the doors that led to one of the fake cities and there stood All Might with his huge smile towards me.

All Might: "Ah, Young Y/n! I see that it fits to your accommodations! And I have to say..." He pointed his finger towards me while leaning his head to his other hand like holding his hat. Michael Jackson sort of pose. "...IT MAKES YOU LOOK COOL AND MYSTERIOUS!!!"

Y/n: "Uh, thanks." I smiled. He stop doing the pose and stood normally.

All Might: "So, you're the only one who came through those doors. I thought I said for everyone to come out in a specific order."

Y/n: "Sorry, but I don't know anything about this categories thingy."

All Might: "It's ranking order, Young Y/n."

Y/n: "You guys are ranking who's more powerful?" I raised my eyebrow. He nodded. "So, that means that the person who ranks last is not equal to the one on top because he or she is weak." He flinched as in if he was shocked. "And if the one in the bottom could become stronger than the top and becomes a villain for not being accepted, then we call him or her villain because of the unfairness that the school provided." He was shaking a little, barely visable. "Then who should we blame, the villain for not being accepted or the heroes for not accepting?"

All Might: "Uh... Uh..." I raised an eyebrow again and turned my head, feeling that they were coming.

Y/n: "You almost did the same mistake with Izuku, All Might." I looked at him and he flinched. "Try not to make that mistake for the future heroes." I walked to the side to let the others make their 'grand' entrance as new heroes and costumes.

I said those things because I wasn't in the mood. Once again, something was done for me without me knowing. I was glad that the one who put me here gave me a costume, but not being informed of anything that involves me gets me irritated.

And that thing about All Might and Izuku was because I found the manga that Sam gave me at the bottom of my backpack, where I left it, and read it through the night. Everything that happened in the manga, happened with me in it.

I saw everyone coming out, with determinations written on their faces. When Izuku came out from those doors, I saw the 'ears', but they actually resembled All Might's hair.