Intense Training Part 3

Y/n P.o.v

Everything was in place. A big mantel over the core, Mineta hiding underneath it, and his sticky hair on each leg of the core.

Momo and I were waiting for Sero and Kirishima to come through the barricade that we fortified. They were the same bars, but we also used Mineta's hair to hold it there since it's strong. I asked Momo to make me leather gauntlets and greaves, hard enough to go against Kirishima.

For Momo, she had two swords in hand and-

BANG

I looked at the door, and saw a dent on it.

BANG

The dent got bigger. I looked at Momo and nodded. She did the same. I looked back, and the barricade was destroyed once again.

Third P.o.v

Y/n and Momo got in battle stance, ready for any sudden attack. Kirishima and Sero walked through those doors, and didn't make any sudden attacks.

Y/n: "Seems like you guys are now wary. Scared of being thrown out again?" He gave a smirk towards them.

Kirishima: "We've learned from our mistake for underestimating you guys." His arms and hands were hardened and took a stance.

Y/n: "Smart lads." Y/n nodded.

Sero: "Where's Mineta?" He was wary and looked everywhere. Momo pointed at the core, where you could see Mineta's feet beneath the mantle.

Momo: "He's guarding the core." Sero threw the tape towards her, but she slashed it. "This won't be as easy as before! So, be prepared because you'll lose within four minutes!" Kirishima and Sero expression were full of shock and anger.

Y/n charged with full speed, using 'Thunderclap and Flash' without them noticing, at Kirishima and punched him. sending him towards the wall.

Y/n: "Kirishima, you're opponent for the day..." He punched his fists together making a loud clanck. "...will be me." Kirishima got out of the wall and looked at Y/n's hand.