Aiming For Our Dreams

Y/n P.o.v

The "date" that Mina and I had, had ended after we ate. I told her that I could've taken her home, but she said that she lived a few blocks away from the mall. As much as I insisted to take her or even walk her, she still refused.

So, she went to her home while snuggling the alien plushie that I bought for her.

I took my ride home and went straight to bed. It was almost 6pm of the afternoon, but I really missed my bed. The moment I hit my face on the pillow, I drifted off to sleep.

============Timeskip============

It was finally morning and it was 6am. I woke up at 3am, ate my breakfast, did my exercise, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and changed to my uniform.

I was heading out of the building while adjusting my tie so it could be a little loose. I looked at my motorcycle, standing there. Like it is waiting for me to drive her. 'Sorry, sweetheart. Not today.' I spoke through my head toward the bike while caressing the seat.

Then, I started to walk my way to school. On my way, some adults looked at me and had wide eyes, school girls were blushing when I walked past them, some guys had admiration, etc...

Boy: "MOMMY, LOOK!!! IT'S DEMIGOD!!!" I turned to the kid to my side who was passing by. He had short brown hair with glasses. "YOU DID AWESOME IN THE GAMES!!! YOU POW AND SWOOSH AND SPLASH AND BZZZZ AND..." I chuckled because he kept doing some attack poses while saying those stuff.

Child's Mother: "My apologies, he's just a fan after he saw you at the Sports Festival." She was a little embarrassed of her son's behaviour.

Y/n: "Don't worry." I patted his head. "I understand him."

Boy: "Hey, can I ask a question?" I nodded. "How can I become a cool guy like you?" I flinched of surprise when he asked me that.

I never thought that someone like him would ask me that sort of question. 'All I ever done is not stand out, but I guess I overdid it in the festival.' I thought.

Y/n: "You know what?" I knelt down while holding his shoulder. "If you want to be cool, you have to be determine and never give up on your dreams, stay true to your word, and never let anyone, not even your friends, discourage you."

Boy: "But, what does it have to do by being cool?" He tilted his head in confusion.

Y/n: "Because I have a dream. And that dream that I want, it requires hard work, determination, and never giving up. If you want your dreams to come true and look cool, you have to do all those."

Boy: "Then, what is your dream?" He had sparkle in his eyes. I smile while patting his shoulder.

Y/n: "My dream is to return to my family and tell them all the good I have done. I want to make them proud of the person I have become. So, if you follow your dream and make it come true with all the hard work, everybody will think you're cool."

Boy: "So, if I follow my dreams, I'll be cool?" I nodded. Suddenly, he popped his chest out while hitting it with his fist. "Then, I'll become the greatest hero to help my mommy and my little sister and my friends!" My smile grew wider.

Y/n: "What's your name?"

Boy: "Nariyuki Yuiga."

Y/n: "Well, Nariyuki, then I have only one thing to say: 'If you want for your dreams to come true, give everything you've got.' You think you can do that?"

Nariyuki: "Yes sir!" I stood up and bid him farewell. "Thank you, Demigod!!!" I waved at him and headed to U.A., but when I turned toward the direction I was going to walk, there were people standing there, looking at me.