Doubt On Oneself

Kyoka P.o.v

I was looking at the villains that had taken Pixie-Bob. One was wearing a Hawaii shirt with long hair, another was a lizard type man with a bandana, and the other had a red jacket with long blonde hair.

Blonde: "How many times do I have to tell you to not injure the women."

Lizard: "Being a villain means to do whatever it takes, you know this." The blonde one sighed. Then, the blonde one looked at me, like directly at me. He smirked, sending chills down my spine.

Blonde: "I don't see N/n here. I'm guessing that he is somewhere else."

Lizard: "OI! YOU'RE BLOWING OUR COVER!" I was confused at what he was saying. 'N/n? Who is that?' I asked myself. Mandalay relayed the message real quick and warned everyone. Then, the blonde one made one of his arms into a huge orange cannon and shot our way. I jumped away to avoid from it. He kept shooting, then stopped. 

I was laying on the ground. When I stood up, he was standing in front of me. He took hold of my shirt, lifted me up, and made his arm into a huge sword. His red eyes looking straight at mine.

Tenya: "JIRO!!!"

Blonde: "This isn't personal. I'm just after one person, and this one will help me." I used my jacks on him, but nothing happened to him. My eyes widened. "Your jacks aren't going to work with me." Then, the sound of thunder happened in the distance. He smirked. "Hope your boyfriend can handle this sight." My eyes widened even more. He threw me away, and a loud clash of blades happened. "Finally got your attention!" I landed on my back.

I looked up, and saw that the blonde had a huge hand extended in front of him, then made a cannon, took a huge chunk of the ground, and aimed. "Looks like I struck a nerve!" He shot the cannon. I looked to the direction he shot, and saw how the object he shot cut in half by a sword of electricity, and a very angry Y/n.

Y/n: "WEYLAAAAAAAAAND!!!"

Y/n P.o.v

Sam: "What's up!? You know, you just sounded like Levi from Attack On Titan." I stood up and clenched the katana even more. "What? No greeting or anything?" He looked at Kyoka, then at me. "Oh, Jiro? I'm sorry about that. I was going to ask her where you were, but seems like you were coming to the rescue."

Y/n: "Ask her while threatening her with a sword in hand!?"

Sam: "It looked bad, I know. But I wanted to test how loyal-"

Y/n: "You have NO RIGHT to do such a thing!"

Sam: "Don't I? I'm your best friend, Y/n. To see if she is worthy of your attention, is my job. I'm looking out for you. If you weren't even here, Denki Kaminari would be the other person she would be with! If you would've watch the anime or even read the mang-" I dashed forward to attack him. But was levitated and pulled to a direction. Suddenly, an explosion happened that made me drop to the ground. I rolled, stood up, and saw Sam aiming at the other villains.

Villain1: "What was that for!? You almost hit my face!"

Sam: "Interfere again, and I'll destroy more than just your face!" He said with much venom in his voice.

Mandalay: "Y/N, I TOLD YOU TO NOT ENGAGE!"

Sam: "He won't listen to you, Mandalay. Trust me, I know."

Mandalay: "And why should I believe a villain." He facepalmed.

Sam: "Shonen anime. If you haven't noticed, Y/n knows me, and I know him. If I wasn't here, he would've stayed in the woods with the others and help. But, since Jiro was here, and I am here, no pun intended, he had to stop me from doing something crazy."