Sports Festival Part 2

Y/n P.o.v

I was still running and past some of the other students, including the orange hair girl that I saved a few minutes ago.

Then, I came up with the second obstacle. I heard Present Mic calling it 'The Fall'. It was a place with different landing places with many gaps which you had to cross it on a tightrope.

I looked forward and saw Shoto close to end of the obstacle while Bakugo was getting closer. Then, I looked down at one of the ropes and put a foot on it. It wobbled and I retracted my foot. 'Damn it. I hated this kind of exercise in elemantary school.' I thought with irritation because I rememberd doing the balance thing with a long piece of metal. I was good at it, but I never liked it.

Now this, was different. Because if you fall, you'll probably die.

???: "Thanks for the heads up!" I looked to my side and saw that orange hair girl again, jumping to one of the ropes and running across it.

Then, saw Tenya sliding across it with his quirk. 'How lame can he be, even though it's a little cool.' I thought.

I looked at the rocks, the distances, calculated, measured, and came up with an idea.

Y/n: "You won't thank me after this!" I shouted at the orange hair girl who made her first stop and turned to me. I crouched and took a deep breath. "Kaminari no kokyu. Ichi no kata: Hekireki issen!" (Breath of Thunder. First Form: Thunderclap and Flash!) I felt electricy around me and saw the girl with wide eyes. "Hachiren!!!" (Eight Fold)

I jumped from where I was to a platform a few feet away to the left. When I landed, I went to another one that was to the right. Then to the left, right, left, right, left, then forwards to the end of the obstacle.

I turned around and saw that the oranged hair girl had both of her big hands up while waving it side to side. 'I'll take that as a ten.' I thought in amusement. I started to run to try and catch up with Bakugo and Shoto.

Tenya: "THAT WAS A FINE WAY TO PASS THAT OBSTACLE!!!" I looked to my side and he was running beside me.

Y/n: "Thanks, man." I looked forward. "Why are you way back here when you have a quirk that helps you with speed!?"

Tenya: "I'm using my quirk! It's you who is running beside me with such speed!" I looked at him confused, then looked at his calves. He was using his quirk indeed.

Y/n: "What gear do you have it!?" I was running at full speed and I was beside him like this.

Tenya: "I have it in third gear!"

Y/n: "HOLY HELL!!!"

Tenya: "Language! And yes, it seems like you've trained yourself well and your breathing seems fine!"

My breathing. I was breathing normally. It seems like Saitama's training worked for my lungs and muscles to endure this much. But, just in case, I'm not super strong like him, because I would've withstand the punch from the robot.

We came to a halt and saw that we were on the third and final obstacle. 'The Mine Right Out Of Rambo 3.' They should've picked up a better name.

Tenya started to run, but then started to take precautious steps. I've seen others crossing it with care, but some trip the mine and exploded.

Then, I started to run, keep an eye on the floor to see the parts that had small dents. Meaning that the mines were in those dents, but there was a lot of them

I looked forward and saw Shoto and Bakugo fighting against each other, in a way, to take first place. I looked down and saw that I was going to step on a mine. 'Crap.'