Intense Training Part 1

Y/n P.o.v

Aizawa: "Natural disasters. Highway pileups. Rampaging villains. Problems are always around the corner. Japan is always unfair. But the heroes are the ones who make things fair for everyone. If you were thinking on spending your evening in some fast food restaurant, you are mistaken. For the next three years, U.A. will make you crawl through the entrance." He lifted his hand and motioned his finger to get towards him. "That's Plus Ultra. Demonstration is over. So give it all you've got. Because now is for real."

First event was the '50-meter dash'. And my opponent was Tenya Iida. I saw that he had six muffler on each calf. 'That must be his quirk. Car type quirk.' I thought. He prepared himself to run. I did the same while doing the breathing technique.

Y/n: "Kaminari no kokyu. Ichi no kata: Hekireki Issen!!!" (Breath of Thunder. First Style: Thunderclap and Flash!!!) We both started our run, but I surpassed him.

Robot: "2.87 seconds." I stopped by sliding like a safe. "3.04 seconds." I looked behind me and saw Tenya looking at me with a surprised expression. I nodded at him with seriousness.

I didn't used 'God Speed' because it would take away my energy. I haven't mastered it yet, for now.

Second event was 'Grip Strength'. I inhaled some air to focus my breathing. Once I felt strong, I gripped the meassuring thingy. 'Sorry for not knowing the names of things guys. I'm a little bad on that.' I thought to the people reading this. I looked at what I got and had '104 kg'. 'Decent.' I thought.

Third P.o.v

Mina: "Do you think he is alright?" Mina asked at Kyoka and Momo who were looking at Y/n on his back while he was looking at his strenght meassurment.

Kyoka: "He does look concentrated, so he might be fine." She said, but in truth, she was a little worried.

Mina: "No! I mean, he usually gives a small smile."

Momo: "He has taken the hero course seriously. After that comment about the teacher, he should be."

Mina: "Oh come on, some of us had said something without thinking in the past. It was just a small mistake."

Momo: "Small mistakes can lead to catastrophic events in this life. We should learn how to not make those mistakes." Both girls kept quiet and knew Momo was right, but they still thought that Y/n was being a little to hard on himself.

Aizawa was looking at his class, but kept his gaze on two individual. Izuku Midoriya and Y/n L/n. The reason for Midoriya was because he wasn't sure and convinced about him since the entrance exam. The same goes to Y/n, but the 'slip-up' that he said in the classroom ticked him off.

Y/n P.o.v

Third event was 'Standing Long Jump'. I was against Yuga Aoyama.

Yuga: "Look at how sparkling moi is.~" He actually sparkled which gave me the creeps. I shook my head and concentrated on the event. I did the same thing with the '50-meter dash-, but jumping. Yuga reached 59 meter and I reached 64 meters.

Fourth event was side stepping, which I was second place. First place was the Oompa Loompa with grape on his head, Minoru Mineta.

Fifth event was 'Throwing'. Now this one was interesting. Izuku threw the ball, but reached 46 meters.

From what I learned in this, was that Aizawa erased his quirk with his eyes because he was the hero called 'Erasure Hero, Eraser Head'. He spoke about not being convinced about the entrance exam, not knowing how to control his quirk, that he was being reckless like some other hero, and that we won't become a hero.