Choosing Class President

Y/n P.o.v

Reporter: "YOU THREE!!!" I, along with Kyoka and Mina, turned around and saw reporters aiming their microphones to us, and cameras were filming us. "TELL US, ABOUT ALL MIGHT! HOW DOES IT FEEL HAVING HIM AS YOUR TEACHER!?"

Mina: "Um, well-" I covered her mouth and smiled at the reporters.

Y/n: "It's great. Now, excuse us. We have classes to attend to." I pulled Mina while Kyoka followed by my side.

Reporter: "WAIT! WE HAVE MORE QUESTIONS!!!" I let go of Mina, pointed behind them with wide eyes.

Y/n: "THERE'S ALL MIGHT!!!" They turned around with high hopes.

I grabbed Mina's and Kyoka's hands and pulled them inside the school, then the building.

Before this calamity, I was on my way to U.A. and Mina jumped on my back, almost crying of sadness and joy. She was so glad that I was alright and healthy and moving. She didn't let me go during our walk. When we encountered Kyoka, she hugged me and said that she was glad that I was ok.

During our walk, we had a small chat about how cool I was during the exercise. Mina kept on going how tough I am and how I could handle myself against Kirishima, she even decided to feel my arm of how hard it was. Kyoka on the other hand, she was actually impressed of how I managed to decieve them with a fake core and how cool my new move is.

Also, I had my thoughts on what All Might told about my alternate futures. Debating was something I kept on doing in my mind, but it's still difficult.

Right now, we were walking through the halls towards our classroom.

Kyoka: "...You really are a bad person." She told me with a small smile.

Y/n: "Admit it, it was funny to see their faces when they turned around." She shook her head.

Kyoka: "Neither confirming or denying it."

Mina: "But I wanted to say something to the camera. It's not everyday you get filmed by them and get in the news." She was a little mad that she couldn't say anything.

Y/n: "Trust me, you'll be standing in the spotlight when you become a professional heroine. And you'll get tired of it and try to hide from them."

Mina: "Oh, I won't get tired of being filmed all the time." She clenched her fist over her chest with a determination looked. "How about you, Jiro?" I turned to Kyoka, and she was playing with her jack.

Kyoka: "Honestly, I don't think is a bad idea having people interviewing me now and then."

We reached the classroom, and everybody turned towards us. Now, to say I was overwhelmed when they, literally, pulled me inside, it's an understatement.

Denki: "DUDE, YOU ACTUALLY DEFEATED KIRISHIMA WITH JUST ONE KICK!!!"

Tenya: "THAT STRATEGY YOU CREATED WAS WELL IMPROVISED YET PLANNED! I GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR SUCH ACTIONS!!!"

Yuga: "Can you readers see me sparkle!?"

Sero: "HOW MANY OTHER MOVES CAN YOU MAKE!!!???"

Mineta: *Did you touched Yaoyorozu's parts?* He whispered.

Ojiro: "HOW DID YOU MANAGED TO HOLD AGAINST KIRISHIMA!!!???"

Tsuyu: "You were actually cool in that training. Kero." Right now, I just had brain damage from this many people.

Luckilly, someone pulled me out of the group and sat me on a chair, which I couldn't figure out if it was mine or not.

Kirishima: "Leave the man alone! He just got here!" I looked at Kirishima and he was standing next to me. He turned to me and smiled his sharp teeth. "You ok, buddy?" I nodded.