Results

All Might P.o.v

All Might: "OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!" I was being hit with Recovery Girl's cane multiple times.

Recovery Girl: "Why do you keep pushing this poor boys to their limits!!!???"

All Might: "Forgive me, but this was required for the exam!"

Recovery Girl: "You almost got Y/n killed!" She finally stopped hitting me with the cane. "I know that he must overcome his own self, but he was tired from everything." I nodded and looked at Young Y/n on the bed.

All Might: "I know." I looked at the other two. Young Bakugo and Young Midoriya were on the other two beds beside Young Y/n. Then, looked outside the window. "But, he really gave everything he had, and finished off with a smile. One day, he'll become a great hero." Recovery Girl sighed.

Recovery Girl: "He's still planning on leaving." I looked at her confused. "He wants to return to his world. Despite everything he has lived and those that cares about him, he still wishes to return home." I sighed and scratched the back of my neck.

Y/n P.o.v

I opened my eyes and sat up as quick as possible while panting. Suddenly, All Might, in his skeletal form, and Recovery Girl came to my side.

All Might: "Are you all right, Young Y/n!?" He asked worried. I nodded.

Y/n: "I'm fine. How long have I been out?"

All Might: "Just a few hours." I looked outside and saw that it was dusk. "Are you sure you're alright? You don't feel pain or sore, cut?" I shook my head and looked at them.

Y/n: "I'm serious. I'm fine. I don't feel anything. Just like I've woken up from a short nap."

Recovery Girl: "That may be because of the heat you've emitted." I tilted my head in confusion. "The heat that your body created it set everything back into place. Broken bones, cuts, and bruises were healed because of it." I flinched because I was shocked. I looked behind them and saw Bakugo and Izuku laying on the beds.

All Might: "Young Y/n." I turned to him and he had a concerned expression. "I heard that you want to return to your world. Haven't you considered the options I've given you?" I looked to the side.

Y/n: "I have, but I can't stay here. How many times do I have to say it? My family needs me."

All Might: "I understand that, but what about your classmates? They have grown fond of you."

Y/n: "Like I said, they'll understand that I just transfered back to my country."

All Might: "What about Young Kyoka?" My eyes widened. "Are you just going to leave her without telling how you feel about her?" I felt my cheeks warming up.

Y/n: "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

All Might: "Are you sure you want to leave a girl with illusions of you two being together?" I started to give thought about it.

Yes, I have feelings for her, and I'm totally sure that she has feelings for me, and I don't want to leave her. Then, I remembered my confession that she never heard and the promise she made of what she'll tell me.

All Might: "Listen, Young Y/n, you still have 12 and a half year to decide on whether leave to your world or stay in this one, and I know we've had this conversation a few months ago, but you must consider on your true feelings and the others as well. I know that you think of your family, but you must give real thought to your decision."

Y/n: "Why?" I looked at him and he back away a little. "I don't belong here yet you keep trying. Why are you trying so hard to keep me here? And don't tell me that it's a hero thing." He chuckled.