Sports Festival Part 4

Y/n P.ov

(Round 1)

Time flew by pretty quick after Izuku told me the what he had to tell me

Time flew by pretty quick after Izuku told me the what he had to tell me. I missed the cheerleaders of our class and I wanted to see how Kyoka cheered for our class, but things happened.

Anyways, I was waiting at the exit that went into the stadium so I could have my match against Izuku.

'If he doesn't give his all in this fight, I might break both of his legs.' I thought because of what he said to me.

I was signaled to that I could enter the stadium, so I started to head in and towards the ring created by Cementoss.

Present Mic: "WHAT'S WITH THAT FACE, YOU DID WELL UP TO NOW, DIDN'T YOU!!!??? FROM THE HERO COURSE, IZUKU MIDORIYA!!! VERSUS!!! YOUR PERFORMANCE HAS BEEN EXQUISITE AND A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES!!! KEEP IT UP!!! FROM THE HERO COURSE, Y/N L/N!!!" Everybody cheered for us. "Now, the rules are simple! You can win this battle by either ringing out yout opponent, rendering him or her unable to move, or having him or her say 'I give'! Feel free to wound! We have our Recovery Girl in the wings! Hope you left your sense of morals and decency at the doors! Obviously, you can't endanger each other's lives! That would be stupid! So that's an instant out!"

Y/n: "Izuku. If you hold back, I won't do what we agreed to." I warned him and he nodded.

Izuku: "I know and I won't." We both prepared ourselves.

Present Mic: "STAAAAAAAART!!!"

Y/n: "Kaminari no kokyu. Ichi no kata: Hekireki issen!" (Breath of Thunder. First Form: Thunderclap and Flash!) I dashed forward and delivered a kick, but he dodge to his head, took hold of my leg with his hand, put his other hand on my abdomen, and threw me behind him.

I went flying, landed on my back, and slid towards the end of the ring, but stopped. I looked at Izuku with wide eyes and he was smiling at me.

Izuku: "I've been watching you doing that move! Evertime you use it, you use your legs to attack instead of your fists!" My eyes widened even more. "You said to give my all, but you're not doing it!" I smirked.

Y/n: "I forgot that you gather informations about people's quirk and their moves. Well done." I complimented while clapping. "Now, let's start again, shall we?" I started to run towards him and took air to my longues. "Mizu no kokyu. Hachi no kata:" (Breath of Water. Eighth Form:) I retracted my fist got engulfed in water, and Izuku aimed his right hand towards me, ready to flick his index finger. "Takitsubo!" (Waterfall Jar!) I delivered a punch, but towards the ground. Then a burst of water came from it, and I jumped to the side.

I saw that Izuku flicked his index finger and a huge gust of wind blew away the water, spraying the crowd. Without hesitation, I ran towards him, ready to deliver a punch.

Y/n: "Mizu no kokyu. Ichi no kata: Minamo Giri!" (Breath of Water. First Form: Water Surface Slash!) My fist got engulfed in water and delivered the punch towards his face. He looked at me and side step while taking my arm and flipping me over until I hit my back.