Returning To School

Y/n P.o.v

I was inside the school and was heading towards the classroom with my headphones on while listening to (second favorite song).

After I returned the suitcase to the school, I went home. When I got there, Red and Liz were already preparing me something to eat and a celebration of returning home. Once we finished eating and catching up on some things, I took a shower and went straight to bed.

The thought of having a quirk set my hopes up again. I mean, the breathing technique isn't a quirk, the breathing styles aren't either, but the elements that each breathing styles I use are my quirks. Meaning that I'm a trio bender. I shook my head from using the idea because this isn't 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'. But that's the reason I'm called Demigod because I can use the three elements that 'The Big Three', of Rick Riordan, use.

Anyways, I took hold of the door and slid it open. Once I entered, I saw that almost everyone was here. I was going to say good morning, but a high pitch voice interrupted me.

Mina: "YYYYY/NNNNN!!!" She pounced on me and gave me a hug. 'Old habits die hard.' I thought with a smile. "Oh, I missed you so much!" Her grip was tightening, and I decided to hug her back.

Y/n: "I missed you too." She separated from me and I started to walk to my seat.

Mina: "So, tell me. Tell me. What did you do in your internship?"

Y/n: "Just training." I sat on my desk and turned to Jiro, who was avoiding eye contact, but she was still facing me.

Mina: "Just training? Ah, come on. You had some people in the list that were good heroes."

Y/n: "Well, yeah. But, I chose one that could help me with my techniques."

Momo: "And did it help you?" I turned to her with a smile.

Y/n: "It actually did. And what about you? I saw that modeling really is one of your things." Her cheeks turned pink.

Momo: "Did you see that?" I nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

Y/n: "You look exceptionally good." Her cheeks became brighter. I turned to Jiro. "What about you, Jiro?" She flinched the moment I called her name and her cheeks became red.

Jiro: "I just patrolled and help to evacuate some civilians."

Y/n: "Well, better than nothing. That's really cool, by the way." She started to play with her jacks. 'Man, I missed seeing her doing that.' I thought.

Then, I remembered the question that she asked the moment she called me. About if I liked her. I didn't know how much she heard, but her cheeks say she heard part of it. Now, I'm cheeks started to warm up from the thought of it.

Mina: "DANG IT! STOP WITH THIS AWKWARDNESS BETWEEN YOU TWO!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!???"

Y/n/Jiro: "N-NOTHING!!!" I looked away in embarrassement.

Mina: "NOTHING MY-"

Tenya: "LANGUAGE!!!"

Y/n: "A-All we did was talk in the phone about the day that I was going to lose signal! That's it!"

Mina: "Then why her first than me? Aren't I your best friend?" The animated arrow with the word 'best' went into my mouth and came out from my chest saying 'friend'. 'This hurts like hell.' I thought.

Y/n: "Y-Yeah. But, Jiro was the first in my list of favorite contacts." Mina's eyes widened, and I swear that from the corner of my eye I saw that Jiro's face turned red.

Mina: "What do you mean f-favorite contacts?" I took out my phone and showed her my favorite contacts, which were in the order of Jiro Kyoka, Mina Ashido, and Momo Yaoyorozu.