♢Chapter 22♢

Recap:

"Because i am also a son of Mafia who must have murdered someone." Nishant spoke breaking the hug.

He rolled his wheel chair and went inside the masion. Karan kept looking at his disappearing figure.

**
After sometime Karan went inside his mansion's kitchen. He was opening the refrigator to take out the water bottle when he heard the glass of the windows breaking. He sneaked to that direction and found some men in black, coming inside with guns.

He knocked Zayn's room as it was the closest. Zayn opened the door..

"Wha--"
Karan entered the room pushing him slightly and closed the door.

"They are attacking. I am sending Nishant and julie here and you wake Monicca. You all need to leave. "Karan said in rush.

"And tejasswi?"

"She is upstairs and will be taking time to come here. They are large in number we cant wait. Hurry up!"

"Lets meet at the back door."

Karan nodded at zayn and left.

After informing Nishant , he went upstairs and nishant went to julie.

He knocked the door but she was not opening it. He broke the door and found tejasswi sleeping peacefully.

"Our lives are at stake and she is here, sleeping."

He threw a glass of water on her and she woke with a jerk..

"What the-- karan? Are u ma--"

"I dont have time to listen your stupid bickerings. Your family is attacking here , i think . So just come with me and leave this mansion."

Tejasswi kept looking at him.

"What" karan asked being irritated.

"U r trying to save me?"

"What? God, just shut up. U r the trump card here. They wont try to shoot us until u r under our captive."

Teja nodded. Somewhere she felt a pang but that was something she should have expected. 'A trump card'.

They started sneaking towards Zayn's back door where zayn told to gather.

Karan pulled teja and closed her mouth. They hide behind pillar. Forward was the goons. Searching the people.

"Find them. We have to kill them all and take Tejasswi Madam with us." Their leader who had his face covered, ordered.

"See! U r the 'trump' ". Karan whispered while looking at the leader. He didnt missed to catch the similarity between that leader and the one who helped John and ackster ,the day his friends were hospitalized.

Tejasswi's heart beats rose due to their proximity . She kept looking at Karan's face which was looking forward.

Seeing the best opportunity he picked tejasswi and ran to back door.

"All here?"

"Yeah!"

"Good . U all need to leave Now!!" Karan whispered while looking outside to determine if this place is safe or not.

"What do u mean by 'u all'? U too are coming with us. " Monicca spoke.

"No. Am not coming. The fourth culprit is here. Today, i have to end this Chapter. " Karan spoke determinedly.

"Then we can also help." Monicca spoke.

"U all are not in condition to help me. So just go..Fast!!"Karan looked behind to keep a check.

"Then i can definately help." Zayn offered.

"Yes u can. By taking everyone to a safe place. This time i have to take this chance. Please GO!!" Karan pushed Zayn a little.

Zayn nodded and started dragging Monicca's chair while Tejasswi took Nishant's. Julie too went outside.

"Bro. I need u. I cant lose my brother again. I want u to be safe. Please come with us." Nishant said with tears forming in his eyes.

"Nishant. LEAVE." Karan whisper-yelled and ran back to the mansion after closing the door.

He fought with the pawns and took thier guns before going towards the main hall.

He heard someone kicking another and he looked back. A goon was about to attack Karan but another man in black saved karan.

"Raj?" Karan whispered.

"Yes. Its me. What are u doing here? Run!" Raj spoke while rotating someone's neck 180°.

"No. I wont run. Today, i will end that bastard. If u want, help me otherwise i am okay enough." Karan punched to someone's rib and put his hand on the man's mouth to stop him from shouting.

"Lets go then!" Raj took out his gun.

They both fought the goons and in the end could see the leader's back.

Karan fired to his arm but the leader was smart enough to bend down.

"Aish! Karan kundrra. The small boy is grown enough now. " The leader said amusedly.

"Yes. Grown enough to kill you." Karan said pointing his gun to the man's forhead while taking small steps forward.

"Young blood! "Man chuckled and whistled to call his pawns but none came.

"Old blood!" Karan smirked.

"Raj, my boy. Kill this man!!" Man ordered Raj.

___

Whatttt?? Is Raj backstabbing Karan?

Hey happy souls.
Hope u r in the best of your health and are on correct track to achieve your dreams.

So here is the Double update because of two reasons.. 1.>u all requested so kuch so i had to. (Pretty please mat bola kro yar, ignore ni hota voh. Ye lune boht cutie type hai.)

2 >its my B-day😆😆(2nd real bday actually)

Toh duaon me yaad rakhna...Byeeee and also say me all the best. Tomo is a big day.