♢Chapter~23♢

"Aish! Karan kundrra. The small boy is grown enough now. " The leader said amusedly.

"Yes. Grown enough to kill you." Karan said pointing his gun to the man's forhead while taking small steps forward.

"Young blood! "Man chuckled and whistled to call his pawns but none came.

"Old blood!" Karan smirked.

"Raj, my boy. Kill this man!!" Man ordered Raj.

Karan looked back and saw Raj pointing his gun to his (karan's) forehead.

"Raj? U ..again broke my trust." Karan whispered being shocked.

"Sorry brother." Raj moved his gun from karan's forehead to The man's forehead. " i will never betray you."

Karan nodded at him and turned to the leader. He smirked.

"Raj, u changed the sides? U will definately regret this step of yours." The leader threatened.

"U r not in position to warn me. And trust me , i never change sides. I was with karan since childhood and i even tried to befriended with you guys, so i can get to you but you yourself get to me. " Raj said amusedly.

"U think, u can kill me. Then kill me. Because. The one u r trying to find, my boss, is still undergrounded. Hpw can u expect some mastermind like him, to acutally waste his time on you guys?"

"Then u have to go to hell. " Raj was about to shot.

"DOn't shoot. "

Raj looked at karan.

"Dont shoot him. If we want to reach his boss, we will need him." Karan stopped Raj from shooting.

"So, u want me to let him go. To let one of your sister's rapists men ,go? Seriously?"

"No." Karan grabbed the man's chin. "This bastard deserves hell. But i have a better plan."

Between their talks , they failed to notice that the man pressed a button in his wrist watch. Some more goons surrounded the area. Karan looked at Raj and nodded something.

Raj tied the man's hands in a dine chair while karan fought with the goons. Soon Raj too, joined him.

A gun shot fired towards karan but..

"Ahh!!" Karan fell on the ground with Tejasswi above him.

Tejasswi in the net second pushed karan and fell over him. Raj kicked the shooter.

"U here? I told u to run." Karan said rolling themselves to the back of a pillar.

Tejasswi saw the wound on his forehead and traced it with her fingers. Karan gulped and made some distance between them.

"Remain here. Dont come out. Hide here." Karan said lookung over the couch.

Despite being brutally injured, Raj still fought the goons with bravery and at the same time , kept a watch at the man. Karan joined him.

After fighting with almost all the goons again, Karan and Raj sighed of relief.

"Ahh..save me. Pleasee...Karan!!" Tejasswi screamed full of fear.

Karan looked at her direction and gasped. There stood tejasswi with a man twisting her hands and pointing a gun to her neck. Tejasswi was groaning in pain and tears rolled down.

"Li..listen..Leave her. " karan shouted..

"Free my head then!"

"O..okay..Raj leave him."

Raj looked at karan in shock but did what he said after he blinked his eyes to raj in assurance.

"U leave her, and we leave him."karan negotiated.

The man who pointed the gun to tejasswi, nodded and left tejasswi. Teja ran to tgeir side and karan too ran behind the head and knocked his head. Raj immediatelly shot the man and karan managed the head to lose his consience.

"Karan, Tejasswi.."Raj screamed.

Karan looked at Raj who held tejasswi. She was shaking and crying. Karan looked at raj blankly. His brain wemt null.

"Get the car.." raj shouted and karan nodded and grabbed the keys.

Raj sat teja in the back seat and stopped karan from sitting in driver seat. "Am driving!" He sat there and karan sat behind.

Karan started sweating. "Take us to the old home."

Raj started driving.

.

Karan stood beside a bed , having tejasswi in his arms and Raj entered the room after calling the doctor.

"This place is too dustyy.. Just clean this bed for now. "

Raj nodded and changed the bedsheets. Karan laid tejasswi on the bed and the doctor arrived.

After examining tejasswi, doctor met karan. "I think she had a panic attack and must have seen something that she fears. Just give her these medicines for today, she will be fine. "

Doctor handed a piece of paper to karan. Raj took the paper from him.

"I will accompany him till gate and also get these medicines."
Karan nodded and the two men left.

Cleaning the couch, karan sat over it and looked around himself. All bitter-sweet memory of his past flashed. It was his room. Old room. Which he shared with Nishant.

This place was something very close to his heart. It was here, he spent his 21 years of life. Where he started walking, where he ran followed by his parents, where her sister used to tie rakhi to him and would ask chocolates in return, where he used to tease nishant and ronit.

The same place, he lost his dad, his mother and his Childhood. Besides all the good memos , the misery of his life reflected through his eyes. He tried his best to control this time too.

He refused to shed tears as The war is still on. The battle is still waiting for him to fight. The faces of his family members still begged justice. The bad-doers were still pending to be punished.

His phone viberated and he came out of his thoughts. It was monicca. He recieved the call.

"Yes. We are safe and sound. No need to worry monicca." Karan said in advance.

"Its Zayn. Btw, where u guys are? U all are not here in the mansion."

"We..We are in safe place. And u guys?"

"In our home. And i am here in theansion. I thought to help you. And yeah, tejasswi. She returned here even after we tried so hard to stop her. She was too stubborn to be stopped so ... hope she is okay."

"Yeah. She is ..fine. if u r in mansion, just see in basement, near dining table, a man , having his face covered in a black mask must be knocked out there. If you can, just take him under our radar. He is important to me."

"Done. Anything else?"

"No. Thankyou."

~~~~~~~

Hey Innocent souls,
Hppe you are in best of your health amd learning to cope up the change.

I know , i have been a lazy one to update but trust me, i still learning to manage my new life that has so many tasks to do.

I still try my best to update as soon as possible . So can i hope cooperation from u guys?

I know i can. Thankyou so muchhh... And also dont worry, i will update thrice a week atleast.

But what do u think about this one??