First Day💥

A/N: Attention!! Please bear with me for a while. I promise that this story gets exciting. 😉

"Shoto! Have you seen my bag?!" I yelled to my brother from my room

"Shoto! Have you seen my bag?!" I yelled to my brother from my room. I quickly put on my new school uniform and brushed my hair. I stared at myself in the mirror with wide eyes as I thought of a cool hairstyle I could do. I quickly clipped my front bangs back and grabbed my phone before running out of my room. "Shotoooooo!" I ran downstairs and into the kitchen to see him eating breakfast with our older sister Fuyumi.

"It's on the chair." He calmly said. "I packed your bag while I was packing mine."

I smiled and went to hug him and kiss his cheek before grabbing a seat. "Thank you, peppermint."

He sighed and stopped eating. "When we get there, you're not allowed to call me by any nicknames. There's no hiding our relation to each other, so brother or Shoto are what you can call me."

"Wait. So, you won't be calling me candy cane in school?" He shook his head and I pouted. "What a bummer on our first day, peppermint. What's the point of our fun half white and half red hair if we can't use candy or Christmas themed nicknames?"

 What's the point of our fun half white and half red hair if we can't use candy or Christmas themed nicknames?"

Fuyumi laughed and we all quickly ate before leaving. Shoto and I walked to our new hero school together and it seemed like I was more excited than him. It always seemed like I was more excited than him. I was ecstatic about being placed in the same class as him since our past schools tried keeping us separated, but there was really no way of hiding the fact that we were twins. Once we got to the UA campus, I looked around in awe and we went straight to the classroom. I wanted to look around, but Shoto wouldn't let me. I guess he didn't want to be late or miss the opportunity to grab a seat in the very back. Once we went inside, there were a few people already there and seated. Although I probably should've sat with my brother, I didn't want to miss out on making friends... and I didn't want to be thought of as the weird and overly attached twins. Not that it ever happened before. I was really good at making friends.

I walked towards a pink haired girl near the front, although she was talking to a red haired boy that was near her. "Hey." I smiled. "I'm Sakura. Can I sit next to you?"

"Oh, of course!" She smiled. "You can call me Mina."

We shook hands and I turned to look at the red haired boy. "And what's your name?" I asked.

"You can call me Kirishima." He smiled back. We soon heard loud arguing and turned to see some blonde guy with spiky hair, arguing with this blue haired guy with glasses about his feet being on the desk. Blondy seemed like an ass and blue seemed strict. Everyone soon turned their attention to the green haired boy from the entrance exam that broke his arm and legs while trying to save a girl. He walked in and was approached by the blue haired boy. They seemed like weird and dramatic guys. Eventually everyone was here, including our teacher, Shota Aizawa. He told everyone to change into their gym uniforms and meet on the field, so we all got up and ran to do just that. Once we were outside, the teacher explained that we would be doing a quirk assessment test and after blondy demonstrated, Aizawa revealed that the student with the lowest score would be expelled.

After a few tests, came the ball throw. I wasn't really competing with my brother, since I wasn't worried about being expelled. He tried his best and I almost tried my best. I just felt like being better than me was a boost of confidence for him. I didn't want to constantly compete over which one of us could use our quirks better, since we possessed the same ones. During green hair's turn, Sensei Aizawa erased his quirk, causing the ball to fall short. The teacher lectured him and we watched greeny try again and blast the ball away. We were all amazed by his incredible power. Suddenly, blondy charged at greeny, ready to attack until he was restrained by the teacher. After the rest of the tests, the results were given and greeny was last. He looked despaired until Sensei admitted that he lied about the expulsion. We then changed and went back inside. After the day was over, we were all leaving and Shoto went ahead without me. I walked outside with Mina and Kirishima until I saw Shoto by the gate. "Oh! My brother's right there. Bye Mina and Kirishima! I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I happily waved while running to Shoto. I grabbed his arm and we started walking home. "How was your day, peppermint?"

He shrugged and started looking through his phone. "It was okay. I saw that you made friends quickly. As always."

"Yes. You should try it. You're very quiet, so I predict that you won't get along with the crazy blonde guy. He's too loud for you. Iida, blue haired guy with glasses, is really uptight... but you might actually become friends. Not best friends though."

"Don't start."

"They're just educated guesses."

"And if you're wrong?"

"I'm never wrong." We quickly got home and before running up the stairs, we froze when we saw our father standing by the end of the hall. It was quiet and I grabbed Shoto's hand as our old man walked closer.

 It was quiet and I grabbed Shoto's hand as our old man walked closer

"How was it?" He asked with the usual glare in his eyes.

"Fine." Responded Shoto. I avoided eye contact. I was always too scared to look up at him.

"Sakura." Father said, making me tense up and squeeze Shoto's hand. "How was it for you?"

"Great!" I quickly responded.

I heard him sigh and felt his hand touch my shoulder. I immediately flinched from fear and Shoto pulled me away from him. "Don't touch her." Shoto said while pulling me up the stairs and into his room. I sat on his bed and he kneeled in front of me before making me look at him. "Do you want to stay with me?"

I shook my head and quickly left before locking myself in my room. I was afraid of our father. I guess I never got over the years of abuse that we endured... I hated the hero Endeavor and I hated him even more as a father... I even kind of hated our mother. I hated her for what she did to Shoto's eye, I hated her for marrying our father, I hated her for never leaving him although she endured abuse as well... I just hated her for not being strong enough to protect her kids. That night, I showered and barely left my room unless I had to really use the bathroom. I didn't have the appetite to eat either, so I just slept.