Arcade💥

The next day, I woke up early and changed into a cute pleated skirt and crop top. I grabbed my high top sneakers and carried them to the front door before going into the kitchen. "You're going out again?" Asked Shoto.

"Yea, we're going to the arcade this time." He stared at me for a few seconds before continuing his breakfast. "Do you wanna come?"

"It's not really my scene

"It's not really my scene."

"What'll you do today, then?"

"I'm thinking of asking Natsu to come shopping with me. I need a few things before my internship with Endeavor."

"Things like what?"

"Prayer beads and holy water."

I stared at him before bursting into laughter

I stared at him before bursting into laughter. "Yea, you're gonna need it. Oh! You just reminded me to tell Endeavor to get us debit cards. He needs to start transferring our allowance money into cards. It's safer than having thousands of yen hidden in shoe boxes and it's just more convenient." I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote him a letter before taping it to his training room door. "Okay, I'm gonna go. Good luck."

I grabbed a croissant before hugging him and kissing his cheek. I quickly put on my sneakers and went to the arcade. When I got there, some of the guys were already there. "No way. You're wearing a skirt again." Mineta said excitedly. I ignored him before buying a playing card and added money into it. When the rest of the group got there, we started partnering up, since most of the games were two players. I obviously partnered up with Mina and started playing around until we bumped into Kirishima and Bakugo at the basketball toss. Bakugo and I awkwardly made eye contact before I looked away.

"I'm so glad you guys are here!" Yelled Mina. "Let's go against each other. Me and Sakura against you two. Loser does whatever the winner wants for the rest of the day."

"No, Mina." I said while trying to stop her. "I'm not good at Basketball."

"That's okay. It's just a fun game... So, are you guys in?"

"Fuck yea." Said Bakugo, with an evil smirk plastered on his face.

" Said Bakugo, with an evil smirk plastered on his face