Day 2💥

The next day at school, we were approaching the end of class until Aizawa sensei made an announcement. "Okay, that's it for class." He said. "There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you all already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." He left, leaving most of the class to panic. He had promised all of us the opportunity to go to hero training camp this summer, with the condition that we passed both the physical and written exams.

"I haven't studied at all!" Yelled Mina and Kaminari. I wasn't worried since I was academically one of the top students in class. The school bell rang and we all went to the cafeteria to eat. I grabbed a tray of what I wanted and sat at my usual table with Mina. The guys were all walking up to our table, but I noticed Bakugo grabbing the seat next to me, which was pretty unusual. We never sat next to each other at lunch.

I turned to look at him and before looking at his tray, he held up his chopsticks with noodles in between them. I looked at it, feeling a bit flustered and confused. Was sharing food gonna be a thing between us now? "Oh, I'm okay." I smiled. He suddenly looked annoyed and started eating his food quickly.

 He suddenly looked annoyed and started eating his food quickly

"Sakura, what are your plans before the exam?" Asked Kirishima. "Are you gonna study with your brother?"

"I usually just study alone. I would join Momo's study group, but there's a lot of them."

"Well, it's gonna be Momo teaching 5 people." Added Kaminari. "She might need the help."

"I don't think she'd want to spend her time teaching us instead of studying." Said Mina. "She's in the top 10, but should focus on moving up, right?"

"Then join mine and Bakugo's." Said Kirishima. "I'm not saying he's not capable of teaching me, but I could use whatever help I can get and you'll have time to study too."

"I mean, if Bakugo's okay with it, then sure." I said while turning to look at Bakugo. I had realized that in a fit of anger, he ate all of his and my food. "Are you fucking serious?! Why would you eat my food?!"

"Because I fucking wanted to!" Bakugo yelled back.

I groaned before getting up to grab another plate of food, but the cafeteria had run out of all of the foods I liked. I walked back to my seat and banged my head on the table. "Are you okay?" Asked Sero.

"No." I responded. "We have an hour of school left and I'm hungry, because SOMEBODY DECIDED TO EAT MY FOOD!" I looked up at Bakugo and glared. "AND I WOULD FUCK YOU UP, BUT I DON'T WANT ANOTHER DAY OF DETENTION, ESPECIALLY SINCE WE ALREADY HAVE DETENTION TODAY!"

"WELL, TOO BAD!" He yelled back. "I ATE YOUR FOOD, SO NOW WHAT?!"

I gritted my teeth before calming myself down and reaching towards his face. I grabbed his cheek and squeezed it, before he grabbed mine and did the same. "Let go."

"You let go." The school bell rang and I let go of him before leaving. I went to the next class and eagerly waited for this day to end, although I still had to be here for detention. When school was over, everyone left and we stayed behind to start cleaning. My stomach kept growling, so I started cleaning slowly to avoid running out of energy. "I'll be back." He left and I quickly sat on a nearby chair until he came back. When he did, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the cafeteria.

"What are you doing? Let's just finish so we can go home." He pulled me inside and towards a table with a pizza box and containers. "What's this?" I asked as my eyes went wide. He sat me down and opened the box to reveal a large cheese pizza and then opened the containers to reveal fried chicken.

"This is my apology. Eat up."

I slowly grabbed a slice and looked at him before taking a bite. He poured me a cup of soda and started scrolling through his phone. "Aren't you eating with me?"

"No. I bought this just for you. I'm full."

I nodded before eating and stuffing myself. I was hungry, but there was no way I could eat even half of everything he bought. I put one of the containers of chicken on the pizza box and pushed it towards him. "Thanks. You can take this home."

"I said that I bought this for you. That means that it's yours to take." I nodded in response and he sighed before getting up. "I'm not even in the mood to clean. Let's just pretend that we did it and go home." I nodded again and we cleaned up a bit before leaving. We were walking off of campus in silence and I watched him take the pizza box from me. "I'm walking you home."

I softly smiled and nodded

I softly smiled and nodded. "Thank you... by the way, did you eat my food cause you were mad?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"I don't know... Aren't you always mad?"

He quickly glared at me and I began laughing in response. "I'm always mad because I'm surrounded by stupid people like you!"

"Sure, but I'm your favorite stupid person, aren't I?" I smirked at him and he quickly turned his head to avoid eye contact.

"Fuck off."

I smiled and turned my head before realizing that I was almost home. I looked back at him and grabbed the pizza box before taking it. "Thanks for walking me home... Let's not get detention anymore, okay?" He huffed and I just went inside. I ate some leftovers and washed up before bed. As I was closing my eyes, my phone buzzed and I looked to see a text from Bakugo telling me what days and time he and Kirishima would be studying, which was every afternoon.