Sports Festival-First Game💥

On the day of the festival, Shoto and I went to the school's stadium and changed into our gym clothes with everyone. When we walked into the waiting room, I watched Shoto walk up to Midoriya, catching the attention of everyone else. "Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." He said, making me freeze in shock. What the hell was he doing? "But, All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you."

I gasped and hit Shoto's back

I gasped and hit Shoto's back. "Shoto! What the hell?!"

"I'm just being honest."

"Hey, hey, hey." Interrupted Kirishima by putting his hand on Shoto's shoulder. "Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we're about to start."

Shoto shoved Kirishima's arm away. "We're not here to play at being friends, so what does it matter?" He walked away but stopped when Midoriya spoke.

"Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me, but of course you're better than me." Midoriya responded. "I think you're more capable than most people... Looking at it objectively-."

"Midoriya." Interrupted Kirishima. "You probably shouldn't talk so negatively."

"But, everyone... Even the students from the other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got. I can't afford to fall behind. I'll be going for it with everything I have, too."

Everyone remained silent and I grabbed a water bottle before going up to Midoriya and handing it to him. "I'll be cheering you on." I smiled. He smiled back and took the water.

"What about me?" Asked Shoto and my eyes quickly went wide.

"Of course! You're my twin brother! I support you the most!"

I quickly grabbed another water and handed it to him. Soon, we all had to join the other classes on the field. "The UA sports festival!" Yelled Present Mic over the speakers. "The huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, these are the guys, right?! The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero course, Class 1-A, right?!" Everyone in the stadium cheered loudly as we walked towards the center.