First Date pt. 1💥

Once Saturday arrived, I washed up in the early morning and did my makeup before putting on a cute and short dress. I put on low wedges and blow dried my hair before meeting up with everyone for breakfast.

"Holy crap!" Yelled Mineta, once he laid eyes on me

"Holy crap!" Yelled Mineta, once he laid eyes on me. "You look so cute, Sakura."

I ignored him, but noticed half of the class staring at me. "Are you going on a date?" Asked Ochaco.

"No." I responded. "I'm just gonna meet up with some friends and hang out." I noticed Shoto glare at me and I anxiously grabbed a bowl of cereal before sitting down.

"Whoa! You look really nice, Bakugo." Complimented Sero.

I turned to see him wearing black ripped jeans and a navy button up shirt. He really did look nice. "Are you going on a date?" Kirishima asked him.

"My parents are taking me out." He lied.

"Of course." Teased Kaminari. "What girl would want to date a psycho like him?" Bakugo growled and grabbed Kaminari by his shirt as he threatened to use his quirk on him. As I watched them, I noticed Kaminari look at me. I turned back around to continue eating and after a few minutes, we were all ready to leave. We walked to the campus gate and started splitting into groups. I went with Bakugo, Mina and Sero, until Mina and Sero split apart from us, finally giving us alone time.

"I thought those idiots would never leave." Bakugo sighed before holding my hand.

" Bakugo sighed before holding my hand

I smiled and interlocked our fingers. "So, where are we going?"

"First, I'm taking you to a movie, then to dinner and you'll decide what we do last, so start thinking."

I nodded and we headed towards the closest movie theater. We walked towards the ticket booth and before I could get a good look at the movies, he had paid for tickets to the romantic movie. I blushed and then he bought us popcorn and a soda to share. We made our way into the theater and took seats in the very back. There was a removable arm rest between us and I lifted it, so we could sit closer to each other. "I didn't think you were a romantic movie kind of guy." I smirked at him. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the screen to avoid eye contact with me.