First Date pt. 2💥

"Isn't your brother home?"

"He's visiting our mother, but I'll still have to sneak you in through my window. Endeavor might be home." I pulled away and took him to the house. He waited outside while I quietly went inside. I didn't hear or see anyone, but I didn't want to take any chances. I quickly went to my room and locked the door before opening my window. "Katsuki." I whispered before taking off my heels and jumping out my window. Before landing, I felt him catch me in his arms.

"Why the fuck did you jump?"

I blushed and jumped out of his arms. "I didn't want you to use your quirk cause it makes too much noise. I was gonna fly you up."

"Oh, right." I blasted fire out of my feet and grabbed onto him before flying us up and into my room. I let go of him and fell onto the floor. "Took you long enough."

"You're so god damn heavy." I said, out of breath.

" I said, out of breath

"It's all muscle. Sit and eat with me." He laid out the food on the floor and we started eating together.

"God, you were right. This tastes amazing." I smiled.

"I naturally have good taste." He smirked. "Good taste in food, clothes, music and... I guess I can add women to the list." I laughed and kept eating until we finished and cleaned up. "Can I use your bathroom?" I nodded and we got up and quietly opened the door. I poked my head out to look around and quickly took him to the bathroom.

Once he closed the door, Fuyumi's door opened and I awkwardly made eye contact with her. "I didn't know you were home." She said. "Is Shoto here?" The toilet flushed and I quickly grew anxious. "Is that him?"

"Yea." I nodded. "I'm just waiting to use the bathroom too."

"I'll wait with you. I wanted to see him."

"No, just go back to your room. I'll let him know that-" I stopped when I heard Katsuki open the bathroom door. I noticed Fuyumi's eyes get wide and I turned to see Katsuki awkwardly standing there. "Uh... I can explain."

"You have a boyfriend?" She smiled, but then suddenly frowned. "Wait. Aren't you that boy that said that awful thing to her? You two were in your room alone? So, you're dating? Then we should have the talk."

"No, Fuyumi. Can you not interrogate us and please don't tell anyone what you saw today. Especially Shoto."

"Why can't I tell Shoto? Does he-" We suddenly heard heavy footsteps downstairs and I knew it was Endeavor. We froze and I soon heard the first step of the stairs creak. I quickly grabbed Katsuki and pulled him into my room before locking the door.

"What are-" He tried speaking, but I quickly covered his mouth with my hand. He tried removing my hand and started growling, so I quickly pulled him into a kiss to shut him up. I kept hearing the stairs creak and forced him to sit down, before sitting next to him.