Second Game💥

"Now then, here is the second game." Said Midnight. "I already know what it is, but what could it be? What could it be?" The spinner landed on cavalry battle. "Let me explain. The participants can form teams of two to four people as they wish. It's basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but the one thing that's different is based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value." Students from my class started to murmur, making Midnight angry. "You guys don't hold back even though I'm talking, huh?! Yes, that's right! The points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom. And the point value assigned to first place is... Ten million!" Everyone turned to look at Midoriya and he anxiously looked forward. Midnight explained the rules and when she finished, a timer popped up on the screen. "Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!"

"It'd be best to form separate teams." Said Shoto as he walked away. I sighed and started looking around. I wasn't sure what everyone's quirks were, but I knew about my classes.

"Icyhot!" Yelled Blondy, annoying me before I turned to look at him. "Join my team."

"... Sure." I sighed. Soon enough, a crowd formed around him with students of our class asking to team up with him.

"I don't know what quirks you all have!" He yelled after hearing their requests. We all looked at him in disbelief. Was he just pretending to be stupid or was he really that oblivious and self-centered?

"Hey! Boy Todoroki chose his team already!" Yelled Kirishima as he approached us. "Bakugo, team up with me!"

"Weird hair..." Blondy said as he looked at him.

"I'm Kirishima! At least try to remember! My hair's not that different from yours!.. You're gonna be the rider, right? Then who'll be a horse that can take your blasts?" He hardened his arm with his quirk.

"Someone with guts."

"Not really, but yea! Me, with my hardening! I'll be a horse that'll never waver! You're gonna get it, right? The ten million?"

Blondy smirked mischievously and grabbed Kirishima's hand. "Then you'll be my front horse. Now we just need one more."

"One more? We should get two for the back."

Blondy grabbed my arm before pulling me closer. "Icyhot is on our team." Why was I nicknamed after a pain relief cream?

"Aw! When did this happen?!" Mina whined.

"Before you extras approached us." He had the rest of the others audition to be on our team and chose Sero to be on the end with me. The timer quickly came to an end and all the groups had been formed and given headbands with our total points on them. We were given a countdown and everyone began charging towards Midoriya's team once we started. We chased after them like the others and took our chance when Midoriya's team flew in the air. "I'm going up! Just catch me!" He blasted himself up towards them and attacked, but was blocked by Tokoyami's dark shadow quirk. Sero quickly attached his tape onto Blondy as he fell and pulled him back into our arms.