Detention Again💥

The next day, we got ready for school and I was excited to see everyone again... Mostly because I wanted to brag about my internship. When I walked into class, I heard my name being yelled and looked at Mina, who was talking to the rest of the girls in class. "Sakura!"

"Mina!" I yelled back before running to hug her. "What are we talking about over here?" I asked while putting my arm around Jiro.

"The internships." Said Ochaco.

"You look different." Said Tsu and I smiled brightly.

"I'm glad you noticed." I said teasingly. "Mirko put me through this intense training and I got toned."

"Maybe you should teach us a few things." Said Mina. "As women, we need to get stronger. Especially if we wanna compete with these guys."

"If you want me to, I can, but you'd have to follow strict rules. Only fruits and vegetables, pushing your body past its limits and not using your quirk as a crutch. We worked out after every meal... and only drinking water. No juices."

"... Nevermind."

They all seemed to change their minds quickly and I chuckled. I noticed Bakugo on the other side of the room with the guys.

They were all making fun of his hair and I suddenly caught myself smiling

They were all making fun of his hair and I suddenly caught myself smiling. I quickly turned to continue my conversation with the girls but Aizawa sensei walked in and told us to go change. I went to the locker room and put on my hero suit. We all went outside to meet up with the guys and the teachers took us to one of the training grounds as they explained what we would be doing. They paired us up and assigned a hero that we would have to fight and I listened to them tell me that I was partnered with Kaminari.

"Awesome." He smiled while walking up to me.

"Hi partner." I smiled back. "Ready to do this?"

"Yes! Oh wait, you have something in your hair."

"Huh? Where?" I asked, but he leaned in close before removing it for me. He showed me a piece of thread when he backed up and I smiled. "Thanks."

"No problem." I felt like I was being watched and looked to the side to see Bakugo glaring at me before looking away. "It's our turn. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside for our battle against Aizawa sensei, which we ended up winning. After all of the fights were over, I went to shower and change with the girls in the locker room and then went to our next class.

Once school finally ended, I quickly stopped Bakugo from walking, but he quickly shoved my hand away from him. "What's your deal?!" I yelled.

"Don't fucking touch me!" He yelled back.

"I only wanted to talk to you, asshole!"

"Go talk to your fucking boyfriend and leave me alone!" He pushed past me and I huffed before getting ready. I was a lot stronger and agile since the internship and it was time to put it to the test. I quickly tackled him to the ground and got on top of him. I wrapped my fingers around his hands and pinned them down before making them cold, so he couldn't sweat. He struggled to push me off, but kept trying. "Get off of me!" He kept trying to get up, but was obviously struggling and a large group of students surrounded us to watch.