USJ Part One💥

After a few more days, news spread about All Might being a teacher at UA and reporters surrounded the front gate. All the students had to push through them and run to class. Once Aizawa was here, he discussed our combat trainings and praised or lectured some of us.

"Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..." Aizawa began, causing anxiety to fill the room. "... decide on a class representative."

"I want to be class rep! Pick me!" Yelled Kirishima.

"Me too." Said Kaminari.

"I want to do it, too." Added Jiro.

Almost everyone began shouting that they wanted the job, until Iida yelled to quiet everyone down. "It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one." He began trembling with his hand raised and I burst into laughter.

"Your hand is raised the highest!" Yelled most of the class.

After the class vote, Midoriya won with 4 votes, including mine and he anxiously walked to the front of the class. Momo received the most votes after him and she was labeled as deputy class rep. After class, we went to lunch and I sat with Kirishima, Mina, blondy, Kaminari, Sero and Mineta.

"Sakura, there's something I've been confused about." Said Mina. I hummed in response and she continued. "Why don't you ever sit with your brother? Don't you two get along?"

"Oh yea." Said Sero. "I was really curious about that too."

"Oh. We do get along, but we're just really different." I responded. "I'm really social and he's not. If I dragged him to this table, he'd be awkwardly quiet. If I sat with him, we'd both have a quiet lunch... Plus, he's my brother. I don't need to be with him 24/7."

"How is it being the child of the number two hero?" Kaminari asked, kinda enthusiastically.

I anxiously smiled and felt myself sweating. "Uhm... Let's not talk about that."

"Aren't you rich?" Asked Kirishima. "I bet he gets paid a lot by the commission."

"I guess you can say that. I don't really know."

"Do you ever have family vacations to different countries?" Asked Mineta. "Have you ever been to America?!"

"... N-Not really. I don't travel much."

"What's the most expensive present you've ever received?" Asked Sero.

"I'm not sure." I was getting bombarded with questions that I didn't want to answer. I barely knew them and I didn't want to tell them about my awful childhood.

"Do you live in a mansion? How big is your-." Mina was asking until an alarm began ringing.

"There has been a level 3 security breach." The lady over the announcements said. "All students please evacuate outdoors promptly."

Everyone started freaking out and ran to the halls. It started getting crowded and everyone kept pushing each other. I kept getting shoved and tried standing firmly, but it was becoming impossible. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and looked back to see blondy, looking at me. "Idiot, move towards the wall and stick to it." I nodded and he helped me push everyone out of our way. Once we were against the wall, it was easier to stand firmly.

Seconds later, I looked up to see Iida flying to the exit and watched him grab everyone's attention. "Everyone, everything's fine!" Everyone quieted down and stopped pushing. "It is just the media! There is nothing to panic about! Everything's fine! This is UA. Let us act in a way befitting the best of the best." Everyone became calm and we soon heard police sirens. The reporters were arrested and we all headed to class.