Study Session💥

A/N: LONG CHAPTER!!! I guess you just shouldn't read this before bed. Idk.
__________________________

In the morning, I woke up early to wash up and get ready. I put on jean shorts, a white long sleeve t-shirt and sneakers with ankle socks. I grabbed my school bag before leaving and walking to a cafe in a quiet neighborhood. I walked in and spotted Kirishima at a table before walking to him and sitting in front of him. He looked at me with wide eyes and smiled. "You're here." He said enthusiastically. "I was sure you weren't gonna join us since Bakugo was such a jerk yesterday. You guys made up?"

I nodded and smiled back. "Yea, he was just being moody or something. He kinda apologized and sent me the info."

"Kinda apologized?"

"He bought me a ton of food to make it up to me."

"Oh." He smiled and I watched him look behind me. I turned to see Bakugo walking up to us and sitting next to me.

"Let's get started." Bakugo groaned.

"Let's order something so we don't get kicked out." Suggested Kirishima. He quickly stopped the waitress and started to order. "Can I get a pork bun and water? Do you guys want anything?"

I nodded before looking at the menu. "Can I get the eggs and toast?" I asked. "Scrambled eggs, brown toast and I want to add turkey bacon... And lemonade."

"I just want a black coffee." Added Bakugo. The waitress nodded before leaving and I quickly turned to look at Bakugo.

"Black coffee to go with your black soul?"

"Don't start." He said, already sounding annoyed. "Take out your math books! Let's get this over with!" We all pulled out our math books and started reviewing the formulas and lessons we learned.

"I don't get it!" Whined Kirishima.

"Does that stupid brain not work?!" Yelled Bakugo while hitting his head repeatedly.

"Sakura, please help me." Kirishima pouted at me innocently and I sighed before getting up and sitting next to him.

"Did you have to go sit next to him?!"

"Why can't I?" I asked him.

"... You can. I was just asking."

I looked at Kirishima's book and pointed to the first problem. "Okay. You see how the 3 is outside of the parenthesis? You first need to multiply it by what's inside because we want to get rid of parentheses. They're annoying, got it?"

"Yea, so far." Kirishima responded. "But, there's a letter on the inside. How do you multiply a letter?"

"That's the trick. You don't. They don't multiply so they just stand next to each other. The number goes first though since it's superior. Fuck that letter."