Confrontation💥

The next morning, we went back to school and I got there early to ask for another suit from the support team. I then went to the classroom before homeroom started and took my seat.

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start!" Yelled Iida while running in. "Stop talking and take your seats!"

"We're already in our seats." Said Kirishima.

"You're the only one who's not." Said Sero.

We soon heard the door slide open and saw Aizawa walk in with a fully bandaged head and arms. "Good morning." He said.

"Aizawa sensei, you're back too soon!" Yelled the class. How could he be here in his condition?

"So, you're alright, Sensei?" Asked Iida.

"My well being doesn't matter." He responded. "More importantly, the fight is not yet over."

"Fight?" Asked Blondy.

"Don't tell me." Said Midoriya.

"The villains again?" Mineta said while freaking out.

"The UA sports festival is drawing near." Said Aizawa, causing most of us to cheer until Jiro spoke.

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" She asked.

"What if they attack us again or something?" Asked Ojiro.

"Apparently, they think of it as UA showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event." Sensei responded. "Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be canceled because of a few villains. Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events." He continued to lecture us about the history of the festival.

"Ofcourse, all the top heroes around the country will be watching." Said Momo. "For scouting purposes."

"After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick." Added Kaminari.

"A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that." Said Jiro. "Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb."

Aizawa continued talking and after finishing the lecture, we were dismissed. After school had ended, we were all getting ready to leave until we realized that our room door was surrounded by students from other classes. "Wh-What's going on?!" Yelled Ochaco.

"What business do you have with class A?" Asked Iida.

"We can't get out!" Yelled Mineta. "What'd you come here for anyway?!"

Blondy got up and walked towards the door. He seemed unbothered. "Scouting out the enemy, small fry." He responded to Mineta. "We're the ones who made it out of a villain's attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival. There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras."

"I came to see what the famous class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant

"I came to see what the famous class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant." Said some purple haired guy as he approached our door. "Are all the students in the hero course like this?" Blondy quickly became angry, making some people anxious. "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I, atleast, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war..."

I stared at the purple haired guy before turning to Mina. "This is probably the wrong time, but he's pretty cute." I whispered.

Blondy quickly turned to growl at me and I turned my head to avoid his glare. Another guy began shouting and Blondy began walking away, making them mad. "Wait a minute, Bakugo!" Yelled Kirishima. "What're you gonna do about all this?! It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!"

"It doesn't matter." He responded. "It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top."

He walked away and Shoto put his hand on my shoulder. "Let's go." He said as he led us to the door and through the crowd. As we walked closer to the purple haired guy, I looked at him and ended up making eye contact before softly blushing.

"He's cute even up close." I whispered again, making Shoto pull me away faster. He's probably embarrassed of me.

For two weeks, we were all given access to any training ground in UA to prepare for the festival. Most days, I would practice by myself and I sometimes joined my brother. When it came to training our quirks together, he would use his ice on me and I would use the fire. We became really dependent on those, but that's why I also trained alone. To strengthen the cold part of my quirk. With all the training we were doing, it made time fly and the festival approached rather quickly.