End of Exams💥

The next day at school, Aizawa sensei announced that everyone passed most of the tests, so that meant that everyone would be attending hero training camp this summer. Along with that news, we were told that we had tomorrow off and most of the class had started making plans to go to the mall. "I'm so excited!" Ochaco exclaimed.

"Me too!" Yelled Hagakure.

"So, are we all going?" Asked Tsu and we all nodded. On the other side of the room, I saw the guys talking and I walked up to them.

"Hey, are you all coming to the mall with us?" I asked them.

"Looks like it. I think we'll all be there." Sato responded.

"Not me." Said Shoto and I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay. We're all meeting up at like 11am." I said. "That's the time the mall is fully open." They all nodded and I went back to the girls to tell them. After class, we were all sent home and I handed Bakugo a bag with his clothes before leaving with Shoto. "So, why aren't you coming?"

"I'm seeing mom again."

"... Makes sense. Of course you'd let yourself become the class outcast, just to go see her."

"Sakura

"Sakura... If you haven't noticed, I've always been an outcast."

"Because you want it that way, but you don't have to be."

"I'm not good at making friends."

"But you already have some. You should be hanging out with Midoriya, Iida and Ochaco on your days off. Those are your friends. Especially after the hero killer bullshit. They like you and I know you like them too."

"If they're truly my friends then they won't mind me using my free days to see our mother. She's important to me."

"Okay, I guess."

The next day, I got ready to go to the mall and started looking through my clothes after washing up. I wanted to look cute but comfortable, so I picked a short white dress with flowers on them and got my white sneakers. I made sure to put on shorts under and a pair of ruffle ankle socks. I put on a bit of makeup and made my hair wavy before going downstairs for breakfast. "No way." My older brother Natsuo said while looking up at me. "Are you going on a date?"

 "Are you going on a date?"