Internships💥

The next day, the class met up at a train station to head to our internships. We all sat around while we waited for Aizawa to buy us our train tickets and when we all boarded, I was able to get on the same train as Bakugo. "Are you excited?" I asked before grabbing a seat next to him.

"Hell no. I didn't pick Best Jeanest because I like him, I picked him because he's a top hero." He responded.

I sighed before turning to look at him and getting close to his face. He quickly backed up as I got closer and quickly leaned against the wall. "W-What are you doing?" He blushed.

My eyes stared into his and I could see how nervous he looked

My eyes stared into his and I could see how nervous he looked. "You're often mean and I'm looking into your eyes to see if I'll be able to tell when you're being sincere or not."

"Back up! You're too close!"

I backed up and huffed. "No need to be nervous. I wasn't gonna kiss you."

"It looked like you were, you weirdo!"

"Don't worry. Your first kiss definitely won't be from me."

"... What makes you so sure?"

I chuckled before shrugging. "I'd never kiss you."

"Why? What are you trying to say?... I'd never want to kiss you anyway! I'm not into losers!"

"Ohh~ Don't say that." I leaned in close again and grabbed his jaw. "Because what if I kissed you right now out of spite? It'd be over for your precious lips." I started leaning in and watched his face become completely red, before pulling away.

I laughed as he looked away from me to hide his face. "Fuck." He hissed.

"Maybe I should mess with you more often

"Maybe I should mess with you more often. I like when you're like this instead of a total jerk."

"Don't toy with me or I'll kick your ass!"

I silently smiled until it was announced that we were approaching our stop. We quickly got off and went our separate ways. When I got to Mirko's agency, I told the receptionist my name and he told me where to go. I went into a room and realized it was a gym, but no one was inside. "Behind you!" Before I could turn around, my back was kicked and I fell to the floor. I quickly turned to see the bunny hero and watched her hold out her hand. "Sorry about that, but now we know that we need to work on your reflexes. I'm Mirko and you're Sakura, right?"