Secret Boyfriend💥

The next morning, I went downstairs to eat breakfast and saw Katsuki pouring himself a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning." I casually said to him as I walked by.

"Fuck off." He responded, catching me by surprise.

"What crawled up your ass?"

"Don't you see that I'm in a bad mood!? Piss off!" I watched him sit at the table all alone and soon snapped out of my trance when I saw Midoriya staring at me.

"Good morning." I anxiously said.

I watched him walk up to me and get close enough for a quiet conversation. "Kacchan seems to be in a really bad mood today, so I'd suggest avoiding him at all costs." He quietly said. "I've known him long enough to know when he's about to blow up."

"Oh... Thanks for the advice."

"I wonder what happened yesterday. Maybe he had a fight with his parents."

"Maybe."

I grabbed a bowl of Katsuki's cereal and sat at the other side of the dining table. I really tried to think about what I did to piss him off. I thought the date was pretty great. "Are you eating my fucking cereal?!" Katsuki yelled with a bunch of other students between us.

"I don't know. Am I?" I calmly said, trying to be a smart ass. I watched him get up and walk towards me. He grabbed my bowl and I quickly grabbed the other side, forcing us into a tug of war. "Let go!"

"You let go!"

"Fine!" I let go of the bowl and he quickly fell on the floor and had milk and cereal all over him. "Oops." I said sarcastically.

"You bitch!" He growled and lunged at me. He grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me onto the floor with him. He pinned me onto my back and sat on me, so that I couldn't get up.

"What's your problem today?! Why are you attacking me?!"

"Because you fucking piss me off!"

"And what did I do to you this time?!" I noticed Shoto walking towards us and reaching towards Katsuki.

"We had a great date yesterday and you still want to keep us a fucking secret! If you're embarrassed of me then fucking say it! I don't wanna be your secret boyfriend and watch you openly hang out with other guys!" He yelled, making the room go silent and making Shoto step back. "I'm your boyfriend, so why do we have to keep pretending that we don't get along? I wanna openly have fun with you like shitty hair and dunce face... I WANT TO KILL THAT PERVERTED PURPLE GRAPE WHENEVER HE LOOKS AT YOU!" I bit my lip to refrain from laughing, but I couldn't hold it in any longer. I burst into laughter because of his last sentence and watched him become red in frustration and embarrassment. "Why the fuck are you laughing?!"

"You're really cute, Katsuki. But God, you're so impatient."

"Look who's talking!"

I smiled and looked around to see the shock in everyone's faces. "You all heard him. This hothead is my boyfriend."

"Don't call me a hothead!"

"Are you gonna prove that we're dating by kissing me or not?" I raised an eyebrow and watched him blush before leaning in. He kissed me for a brief second and got off of me.

"... That was disgusting..." Commented Shoto. "But not unexpected. I'll be in my room." He walked away and we soon heard the dorm front doors open.

"I saw the fight on the security cameras!" Yelled Aizawa, out of breath. He looked at Katsuki and I, who were calmly sitting on the floor in a puddle of milk and cereal. "What? You two worked it out?"