Tournament pt.2💥

"You need to ice your cheek, dumbass. I'll hold your hand against your face, so you don't get tired." I was surprised to hear him say that, but I put my hand in his. He pulled it towards my cheek and I covered my palm and fingers in ice before he pressed it against my bruise. As we sat there with my hand in his, I began sneaking glances at him. I didn't know why, but my face kept feeling hot. Soon, it was his turn to fight and he got up and left. After awhile, I got up for my fight with Shoto and I was nervous. The winner would prove who was stronger between the two of us and I honestly wanted to win. I had learned a few things from both Midoriya and Bakugo. Midoriya taught me to not back down because of fear and to continue trying my best, but Bakugo taught me that I was allowed to be selfish. I was allowed to want things just as bad as everyone else. It's not my responsibility to make others happy. I walked to the center of the arena and stood face to face with Shoto.

"I'm sorry in advance." He apologized to me.

"Don't apologize. Today's fight will be different from all of our past fights. You won't win easily." I said with a fiery spirit engulfing me.

"BEGIN!" Yelled Present Mic. I took off my shoes and threw them to the side before charging at Shoto. He tried blocking me with ice and I quickly shattered it with my ice, causing him to fall. "We finally get to see Sakura Todoroki use her ice too! Are these twins gonna pull out all the stops for their fight?!" I got close enough and swung my leg to kick him, but he managed to dodge by an inch and roll away from me. He got up and covered his hands with ice, so I did the same. We began fist fighting and punched each other until I used fire to propel my foot at his legs, causing him to fall again.

I went to kick his stomach, but he quickly hit me with ice and flung me into the air

I went to kick his stomach, but he quickly hit me with ice and flung me into the air. I blasted fire out of my feet and flew up high before engulfing my body in flames. I started flying down and spun to create a giant fireball around me. Before hitting Shoto, he began blasting ice at me to put out my fire, but I tried my best to keep them hot until I hit him. I grabbed onto his hands and tried pushing him out of the platform lines with fire to add force, but his ice was slowly putting them out. I glared at him and growled loudly before tossing him up and blasting fire out of my hands. He quickly blasted his ice at me and they clashed until he got closer and it became harder to push them back, forcing me onto the ground. I could feel his ice in the palms of my hands and I knew that I wasn't strong enough to continue.

"Shoto!" I yelled. "Stop!" I could feel part of his ice slowly piercing my stomach and I began feeling scared. I began crying and just tried blocking his ice from piercing my chest or head. "SHOTO! PLEASE STOP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.