Jealousy💥

The next day, we continued classes and all walked together from the dorms. While walking, I noticed how Bakugo was at the very back of the group, walking by himself. I let myself fall behind and when I was behind him, I jumped onto his back and wrapped my legs around him. "What the fuck are you doing?" He growled.

"I'm keeping you company." I smiled while pressing my face onto his.

"Stop doing that."

"Stop keeping you company?"

"No, get off of me!" He pushed me off and I pouted before walking next to him.

"Don't be such a sourpuss."

"A what?!"

"A what?!"

I laughed and kept looking forward. At lunchtime, we were all headed to the cafeteria and when I saw Bakugo, I jumped onto his back again. He tensed up and I felt someone else pull me off of him. I looked back to look at Shoto and he shook his head. "Stop messing with him. I saw you do the same thing this morning." Said Shoto.

"So?" I asked. "I like messing with him."

"Until he gets mad and hurts you." Shoto walked away and we all went on line to grab our lunches. When I got mine, I went to sit at my usual table and took the empty seat next to Bakugo. I took a piece of shrimp and held it in front of his face. He got up before moving to the other side of the table and I watched Kaminari get up before sitting next to me. I looked at Bakugo in disbelief and was even more shocked when Kaminari ate the shrimp I had held up for Bakugo.

"Delicious. Thanks." Kaminari smiled.

I looked at Bakugo again to see the rage in eyes and steam practically coming out of his ears.

"So!" Began Kirishima. "Since we all live together now and can have room hangouts as long as the door's open, who wants to come over today? My room, video games, music, fun?"

"I'm coming!" Yelled Kaminari.

The rest of us agreed to be there except for Bakugo and later on, we all got ready for it. Sero and I went down to the 4th floor together and walked towards Kirishima's door to see that it was already open and that everyone, including Bakugo, was already inside. "Whoa. You actually came?" I asked while looking at him.