You Piss Me Off💥

On the last day of our break, I woke up early to use the bathroom, but when I walked out of my room, I saw that Shoto was dressed casually. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I've decided to see mom." He responded, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "I sent her a letter a while ago and she said that she wanted to see us. Want to come?"

"... No. After what I told you at the sports festival? What kind of question is that?"

"I just thought I would ask. You'll change your mind eventually."

"Sure." I scoffed before heading to the bathroom and then going back to bed.

The next day, I was rushing to school after watching the sports festival recap. I was surprised by what I missed out on after heading to the infirmary. I missed an incredible fight between my brother and Midoriya. Bakugos was mildly impressive... "Sakura. Why are you rushing?" Asked Shoto as I quickly pulled him onto campus.

"I want to get a chance to talk to Midoriya before homeroom starts."

"Why?"

"I saw the fight, duh! Wasn't he so cool? He even got you to use your hot side." I laughed. "I've been trying to get you to let loose for years, so I should at least give him my thanks."

When I walked into the classroom, I looked at his seat to see that it was empty. I pouted before whining and suddenly heard his voice from behind me. "Excuse me." I quickly turned around and held his hands while I looked at him in awe. "W-What is it?" Midoriya stuttered, looking flustered.

"I rewatched the broadcast from the festival and I saw how cool you were." I smiled and he looked like he could pass out at any minute. I quickly let go of his hands and started lightly fanning him with cold air from my quirk. "Oh, sorry. I got excited. Your fight against Shoto was really incredible. I truly mean it and I want to thank you for what you said. He needed that push and you did something I've been trying to do for a long time."

"No problem

"No problem." He shyly smiled.

"You should be more confident, Midoriya. You have a cool quirk, you're smart and you're really kind. You're a triple threat."

"Th-Thank you so much!" He yelled while bowing.

"Move outta my way, Deku!" Yelled Bakugo from behind Midoriya. He ended up scaring Midoriya, who quickly moved away from the door to make room for him.

 He ended up scaring Midoriya, who quickly moved away from the door to make room for him