Team Exercise💥

The next morning, when I was sure that our dad was gone, I quickly changed and started making breakfast. Shoto and I quickly got to school and sat in our seats. After a few classes, came basic hero training which was what everyone was excited for. Hero All Might came in and we all awed in amazement. He announced that our first lesson would be combat training and we watched as panels in the wall opened, to reveal boxes that contained our hero costumes. We all quickly went to change and met up at the training site. All Might explained today's lesson and pulled out a box. "Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots and since there's an uneven amount of students, one team will be getting three members!" He yelled.

I ended up being in team C with Momo and grape head, but grape head was honestly freaking me out. I smiled and linked my arms with Momo. "Hey Momo. Let's stick together, okay?"

She smiled and nodded. "Of course, teammate."

"What about me, girls?" Grape said, but we just ignored him.

The first round was team A against team D, so the rest of us followed All Might to the screening room. We watched Team A go into the building and suddenly be attacked by blondy of team D. "Bakugo, that's cheating!" Kirishima said. "A surprise attack isn't manly at all!"

"A surprise attack is a strategy too." Said All Might. As we watched, we were stunned when greeny grabbed blondy's arm and flipped him onto his back. I was so impressed that I might actually have to learn his name. Blondy got up angrily and I noticed how scared greeny was... As the fight progressed, blondy got ready to attack greeny with his grenade shaped gauntlet, causing All Might to freak out. "Young Bakugo, stop! Are you trying to kill him?!" A powerful blast was soon released and it flew towards greeny and blew up the side of the building, causing fear to consume the room. "Young Midoriya!" Once Midoriya got up to fight again, blondy blasted him in the back.

"What was that just now?" Asked Kirishima.

"He doesn't look like the type to think." Said Shoto. "But he's more subtle than I expected." As we watched the fight, I began doubting Midoriya until he directed an insane wind blast above him, crumbling the floors above him and giving Ochaco the tools needed to win. The room was quiet as we stood there, shocked and amazed by the performance. I didn't personally know Midoriya, but I felt proud of him. He got over his fear in the beginning and came out on top.

Later that day when we were all leaving, I quickly walked up to Midoriya. "Hey." I smiled.

He looked anxious and quickly looked around him before responding. "Are you talking to me, Sakura?"

I chuckled and nodded. "Who else would I be talking to, Midoriya?" He looked embarrassed and I just continued talking to avoid awkward silence. "I just wanted to tell you that I think you're really cool. Your quirk is impressive, but I'm really impressed by how you don't give up and you seem to be pretty smart too."

He seemed shocked and deeply bowed, before shouting. "Thank you so much!"

I suddenly felt embarrassed and looked around to see that the classroom was now empty. "Uhm, don't thank me... Listen, I don't know your history with the angry blonde kid, but your fight was a bit inspirational. I really hope we can become good friends someday, so don't be afraid to talk to me or anything, okay?"

He nervously nodded and I slightly bowed before leaving and running to catch up with Shoto.