Pool Day💥

The next day, I got ready and ate with Shoto before heading to the UA campus. I went into the locker room to change with the girls and ran to the pool when we were ready. We jumped in and stood at the shallow end to play. We were having fun splashing water at each other until the boys requested to use it for their swim race. We got out and I looked around before noticing Bakugo. I wasn't paying attention before, but I didn't realize he was here... in his swim trunks... and shirtless, but to be fair, most of the guys were shirtless and I chose to ignore it. "Sakura." Said Mina, catching my attention. I didn't notice that I was staring.

 I didn't notice that I was staring

"Sorry. Did you say something?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." She smirked.

I looked at Bakugo again and watched as his eyes met mine. "Uhm, I'll be right back." I walked towards him and stood against the wall next to him. "Excited for your race?"

"Whatever." He scoffed. "I'm just doing it to prove that I'm the best... Who are you rooting for?"

"Hmm." I smiled and leaned my shoulder against his. "That's a tough question. Based on power and talent, you're definitely in the top three with my brother and Midoriya." He rolled his eyes and turned to walk away until I grabbed onto his arm. "But in all honesty, I think you're gonna win."

"And why do you think that?"

"You're the strongest and most determined in our school, aren't you?" He turned his body towards me and leaned in closer.

"In existence." He smirked. I laughed and pushed his face away from mine.

"Sure. In existence." I looked down to look at his shirtless body, but quickly looked back up. "Uhm, I think they're about to call you for the race." He turned to look at the others and nodded.

"Cheer for me when I win." He walked away and started his first round of the race.

Later on, the race was cut short when it was time to go home and we all went to the locker rooms to change. Mina and I were the first ones done and decided to leave without the others. I walked out of the locker room with Mina and we walked out of the building until she stopped me. "Before we go, I really need to ask. Do you like Bakugo? Romantically? I've been meaning to ask you that for a while."

My eyes widened and I felt my face beginning to heat up until I stopped it. "Absolutely not!" I responded. "Why would I ever like that aggressive psychopath? He's really not my type."

"