Realization💥

In the morning, I got ready to train again and grabbed a snack before leaving. I walked to the park and started stretching before starting with a jog. As I was passing a large group of morning joggers, I noticed a small group of guys that I recognized. "Uh, hey." I greeted them before joining in.

"Hey." I was greeted by Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari.

"I didn't expect to see any of you here today. Do you usually exercise at this park?"

"No." Answered Kirishima. "We don't usually work out together, but Bakugo insisted on coming here today."

"What a coincidence." Smiled Sero before looking at Bakugo.

"It just made sense to get some training in before going to camp." Said Bakugo. "I invited shitty hair and tape dispenser... The other one just tagged along."

"Harsh

"Harsh." Added Kaminari.

"Aw. All we're missing is Mina." I pouted. We continued jogging together and took a breather after half an hour. "Fuck, I'm starting to get hot." I sat down before making myself and the air around me cold.

"You're only starting to get hot?" Asked Kaminari with sweat drenching his shirt. He moved closer to me and I laughed as he exhaled in relief.

"Fine, you can sit next to me. Just don't touch me. I might be too cold for you."

"That's fine with me, as long as you're okay with me touching you."

I smiled until Bakugo sat on my other side and glared at us. "Is there something wrong?" I asked him.

"Do you two like each other or something?" He asked back.

"What? No. We're just friends."

"Really? Why hasn't he said anything yet?"

I quickly turned to look at Kaminari to see that his face was red. "... We're just friends, right?"

 We're just friends, right?"

"Of course." Kaminari answered. He chuckled nervously and that's when realization began to sink in. Bakugo kept asking about us because Kaminari likes me.