Training Camp pt. 1💥

It was finally training camp day and Shoto and I quickly grabbed our bags before walking to school and waiting for the rest of the class to arrive. We watched as students from both classes A and B arrived and watched B line up in front of their own bus. "I wanna sit next to Midoriya. Is that okay with you?" Shoto asked.

I nodded and smiled. "Yea. Have fun." He walked away and I looked around before making eye contact with Kaminari. He started walking towards me, but before he could reach me, Bakugo stepped in front of me. "O-oh, hey."

"How are you feeling?" He asked

"Uh, good? Why?"

"You said you were feeling sick last time."

After a few seconds of thinking about what he was referring to; I realized he was talking about when I told him I was getting sick, because I started to catch feelings for him... "Oh! I-I'm feeling a lot better." I nervously chuckled. "Thanks for asking."

"Good. We're sitting together."

"Sure... You don't want to sit next to Kirishima?"

"No. He's gonna annoy me the whole way there."

I smirked and leaned my face closer to his, but he didn't move back

I smirked and leaned my face closer to his, but he didn't move back. "How do you know I won't be annoying?" I teased him, although I could feel my heart racing because of how close we were.

"I don't but your level of annoying isn't as bad as his." I pulled away and got on the bus before finding seats for us near the back. We sat down together, with me at the window seat and waited for everyone to board. When we were all on, the bus driver started driving and I quietly looked out the window as sleepiness started to catch up with me. My eyes began to slowly close and I felt my head fall onto Bakugo's shoulder before I fell asleep. When I woke up again, I opened my eyes and realized that I was still on his shoulder, but he was also asleep on my head. I felt myself blush and cautiously held onto his arm to cuddle closer.

"Everyone, wake up." Said Aizawa. "We're getting off soon." Bakugo lifted his head and I did the same before sighing. I watched as he looked down at my arm and I slowly pulled away. The bus stopped and we all got off before seeing two people from the popular hero group the Wild, Wild Pussycats and a little boy. "Greet them, everyone."