Detention💥

After about two days, we all got dressed and met up with All Might for our hero training. "Good! We're all here! Today is gonna be a bit different and I'll be drawing two names from this box in my hand. Those two people will be sparring, but this is all about control. Can you use your quirk and fight without causing injuries to the citizen cardboard cutouts?" He pulled out the first two names and it was Shoji and Jiro, then blondy and Mineta, then Ojiro and Midoriya and then Me and Shoto. "Oh! Uh.. Maybe I should put your names back and do it again."

"No, it's okay

"No, it's okay." I blurted out. "We may have the same quirks, but it's about who's more careful and stronger, right?"

All Might nodded and he paired up everyone else. After watching the people before us battle, I sighed and walked to the fake city with Shoto. I wasn't excited about this battle. I was about to let him beat the crap out of me. "Begin!" Yelled All Might. Shoto preferred his ice, but I preferred my fire. We both tried hitting each other, but were able to dodge each other's attacks. I decided to get closer for close combat and he kept trying to push me away, but I persisted.

"We're gonna end up doing this for hours! Stop pushing me back!" I yelled at him. We both stopped using our quirks and started fist fighting. I punched his face and he punched me back. I covered my fist in ice and he did the same. We kept hitting each other and I began hitting him over and over, until I realized that I was winning. I paused for a second and he quickly hit me back. He kept hitting me and knocked me onto my back. He covered me in ice and although I could just melt it away, I stayed put. I relaxed my body and let my body become tired. Once I was relaxed, I didn't have the adrenaline to fight anymore and All Might soon came to end the fight. Shoto melted the ice and helped me up. We were both covered in blood and bruises, so we were sent to the nurses office, so Recovery Girl could heal us. "That was a good fight. We could definitely work on our quirkless combat."

"Yea." He agreed. "You've gotten stronger. I didn't expect you to hit me so hard."

I stayed silent and Recovery Girl soon released us. We went back to class and watched the others fight until class was over. We hit the showers and changed back into our uniforms before going to our class with Midnight. As we all walked together in the halls, I felt someone harshly bump into my shoulder and I fell before looking up to see blondy glaring at me. "What the hell is your problem?" I growled.