Blast Yourself💥

After that day, I learned everyone's names and would call them by it except for blondy. I figured that I should become friends with everyone in the class, except for him since I didn't really like him. At lunch, we parted into groups and I went with Mina, Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari, although it included blondy and Mineta. "What are you guys doing this weekend?" Asked Mina. "There's this new action movie that I really want to see."

"Oh, I think I know which one you're talking about! I heard it was crazy! I'm definitely coming." I said excitedly.

"Well, if you two ladies are going, then I'll definitely be there." Mineta smirked, causing me to gag.

"Kirishima." I pouted. "You have to come too. The movie will be super manly. I promise."

He laughed and held his thumb up. "Then I'll be there too."

"And me." Sero added.

"Count me in!" Exclaimed Kaminari.

"Count me out." Growled blondy.

Kirishima quickly frowned in disbelief. "What? Don't be like that. Come have fun with us."

"I have better things to do than watch some stupid movie."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Why even ask him?" I asked Kirishima. "Blondy is such a buzzkill, so why bring him along? To ruin the mood?"

"What did you call me?!" He yelled angrily. "Keep talking shit and I'll kick your ass!"

 "Keep talking shit and I'll kick your ass!"

"Kick my ass?!" I scoffed. "You see?! You're an aggressive ass hat! I definitely wouldn't want you around!"

"Oh yea?! Well, now I'll definitely be there! You better be ready for a day of hell!"

My eyes widened as I realized what I had just done. I picked a fight with a psychopath...

Mina soon created a group chat for us and we planned on a day of fun... possibly. When the weekend arrived, I put on a cute black skirt, punk band t-shirt, boots and packed one of my large purses with a blanket since the theater was always cold, not that I needed it. We all agreed to meet up at the mall's entrance, so I quickly left the house and hailed a cab. Minutes later, I was in front of the mall and paid the cab man before getting out. I looked around and saw that everyone was already gathered at the front. "Hey!" I happily yelled before running over.

"Sakura!" Yelled Mina in shock. Everyone just stared at me and I felt confused. "You look super cute today. Why'd you dress up?"

"Uhm, I usually dress like this, I guess. I wear skirts a lot, but I have shorts and jeans. Should I go change?"

"Please don't." Begged Mineta.

"It's too late, idiot!" Growled blondy. "Let's go in already."

We followed blondy inside and started walking to all of our favorite stores. "Where to next?" Asked Sero. "Where do you want to go, Sakura?"