Moving In💥

When I went home, I found out that all of the UA students were being housed on campus for extra protection. Cementos had helped build dorms and each class would get their own building. Shoto and I packed our things for the next day and had our last family dinner with our siblings for a while. In the morning, we went to our classroom and waited for Aizawa sensei with the rest of the class. When he arrived, we followed him to our new dorm building and went inside for the tour. We were assigned rooms and I was on the top floor with my brother. We put our bags in our empty rooms and continued looking, to see security cameras and a large courtyard in the back. Aizawa made sure to let us know that he would be watching from the teachers dorm that was nearby and threatened to punish Mineta if he tried anything. After our tour, we all went to our rooms to start decorating and putting our furniture together if we had any. I started with putting posters and pictures on my walls and started getting the pieces for my bed frame ready until I realized that they didn't come with tools. I went to Shoto's room to see him installing new sliding doors for his balcony.

"Looks nice." I said to catch his attention.

"You think so?" He asked. "I wanted my room to remind me of my room back home. I grew to like that traditional style."

"I know." I chuckled. "Do you have a long way to go?"

"Uh, yea. I have a few more things to build. Did you need my tools?"

"Yea, but I'll just ask someone else."

"Sure. If you can't borrow anyone else's, then let me know. I'll help you when I'm done."

I nodded before leaving and looked in everyone's rooms as I passed by. They were all pretty busy, so I went down to the 4th floor and towards Bakugo's room. I knocked before entering and watched him turn around to look at me. "Are you busy?" I asked, although he looked pretty much done.

"Depends." He responded. "What do you want?"

"I was hoping that I could borrow your tools. I have to put together my bed frame and a few other things."

"... Have you ever used tools before?"

 Have you ever used tools before?"

"Briefly."

He stared at me and sighed before grabbing his tool box. "Let's go. I'll help you."

"Really?" I smiled. He nodded and I excitedly grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the elevator. When we got on, I pressed the 5th floor button and watched the doors close. Bakugo cleared his throat and lightly squeezed my hand. I turned to look at him and quickly let go. "Sorry." I blushed.

" I blushed