USJ Part Two💥

When the clouds were gone, I realized that I was in a different location and the person holding onto me was Shoto.

"Where are the others?" I asked while looking around. We quickly realized we were being surrounded by villains and we got ready to fight.

"I'm assuming that quirk of his teleported us here." He said. We started freezing the villains in place, only leaving their heads exposed so they could breathe. "It's pathetic for all 14 of you to lose to two children. Get a hold of yourself. You're an adult, aren't you? Scatter you and kill you, huh? I hate to say this, but you just look like guys with quirks they don't know what to do with."

"We should go meet up with the others. Help out whoever we can."

"Let's go." We started walking past the suffering villains as they stared at us in shock, but some guy who was hiding suddenly charged at us. Shoto quickly froze him and pulled me out of the way when another guy tried attacking from behind. "You need to pay attention." He scolded me while freezing the other one.

"I noticed him!" I whined. "You just reacted faster than me."

"Hey, at this rate, your cells will slowly die. I want to be a hero. I would like to avoid something so cruel if possible." He walked up to one of them before holding a cold hand to his face. "On what basis do you think you can kill All Might? What's your plan?"

The guy, who looked scared, quickly started telling us about the plan and how he was just a pawn. How that monster that came with them was meant to kill All Might. "Okay, we need to go now!" I grabbed Shoto's hand before making him run, but we stopped when we saw the group leaving on one side and another side where All Might needed help.

"Go with the group! I'll help All Might!"

"No way! By yourself?!"

"Just trust me! I'll help him fight and you can tend to any injuries! Can't you see that the teachers need help?!"

We continued running and I growled before turning to help the Tsu and Mineta, who were carrying Aizawa. I heard an explosion behind me and watched Blondy, Kirishima, Shoto and Midoriya helping All Might. I was relieved, but focused on helping the others. "Guys! We really need to go! It'll be faster if I just fly him to safety!"

"Can you? He's really heavy." Said Mineta.

"Me and my quirk are stronger." Tsu gave him to me and I put him on my back before flying and carrying him towards the entrance. I noticed the rest of the students and landed in front of them before putting Aizawa down. "What happened to Thirteen?" I asked while staring at the shredded space suit.

"He's still alive." Said Mina. "But he's badly injured."

"I'm making Aizawa a splint and icing his arm. Is there something I can do?"

"Maybe." Said Thirteen. "My body was slashed and I'm losing blood..."

"Got it. Mina." She looked at me slowly and I realized that she was scared. "Listen, we'll all be okay. Right now, you need to focus for me. Rip pieces of your suit and use it to apply pressure to Thirteens wound. It'll stop the bleeding."

I watched her rip her sleeve off before I made a long and wide piece of ice and ripped parts of my costume to tie Aizawa's arms to it. I ripped more pieces of my costume to hold against his open wounds and kept pressure on them until help arrived. I watched Mina follow my instructions and look at me with worry on her face. I smiled reassuringly and she anxiously smiled back. As the other students came to help, we heard an explosion in the distance and watched the monster body flying out of USJ. "That was a villain up there just now, wasn't it?" Asked Sero.

"Y-Yea." Responded Sato.

"It's All Might." Cried Mineta. "There's no one else who can do something so amazing!" They all started cheering until we heard a gunshot from the entrance.

"Sorry we're late!" Said principal Nezu with teachers around him. "I gathered all who were immediately available!"

"Iida!" Yelled Ochaco with tears in her eyes.

"I, Iida Tenya, Class 1-A representative, have now returned!" He yelled. The villains started attacking, but the teachers fought back, knocking down half of the villains who approached. We were all escorted out while the teachers stayed back to fight and we listened to sirens approaching. Police cars, ambulances and prison buses approached and the police ran inside to gather all of the villains. The injured teachers were taken and we started watching villains being led into the buses.

"Gather around for a headcount, kids." Said a police officer after coming back outside. "Other than the boy with both legs seriously injured, everyone else seems unharmed."

"Let's have the students return to their classrooms for now." Said a detective who approached. "We won't be questioning them right away, anyway, right?"

"Detective, what about Aizawa sensei?" Asked Tsu.

He played us a voicemail from a doctor, explaining Aizawa's injuries and we all felt sad listening to it. "The doctor also wanted me to thank the student who splinted his broken arm with ice and tended to his wounds. It was a smart move and it helps relieve the swelling."

"What about Thirteen?" Asked Mina.

"Same to the student who tended to Thirteens wounds. You two did amazing." Said the Detective. "The laceration from the back to the upper arm was bad, but Thirteen will survive thanks to the provided first aid. All Might will also survive. Recovery girl's healing is enough to treat him, so he's in the nurse's office."

"Deku!" Yelled Ochaco.

"What about Midoriya?!" Yelled Iida.

"Midori?" Asked the detective. "Oh. Treatment in the nurse's office is enough for him too. Now, go back to your classroom."

We nodded before heading back and entering the building. "Sakura, are you alright? Your costume is torn up." Said Kaminari.

"Yea, I'm okay." I smiled. "I just used some of the fabric to help sensei. I know that they said he'll be okay, but I'm worried about the side effects. I hope that what I did really helped him, you know?"

"Yea. I wasn't there, but I'm sure it did. The detective said so."

"Thanks." I smiled again and walked up to the three guys who helped All Might. "Are you guys okay? No one got hurt after helping All Might?"

"We're all okay." Said Kirishima. "Thankfully, none of us got hurt."

Shoto pulled me closer and I held onto his arm. "I wanted to yell at you for making me leave you, but I did end up helping Aizawa sensei, so you're forgiven."

He scoffed and nodded. "You didn't want to look like the overly attached twins, so don't get upset when I tell you that we need to split up."

"Don't use my words against me. I was just worried about you guys and I wanted to help in any way I could."

"I know, but we came out fine." 

I sighed before nodding and waiting in the classrooms with everyone else who had parents picking them up. The school called Endeavor and I didn't realize that until we were told that our guardian was waiting downstairs. When Shoto and I walked down, I noticed Endeavor and felt my stomach drop before walking rigidly. "Are you two okay? I was so worried when I got the call."

"Yea. Let's just go." Said Shoto before pulling me ahead of him. We got into the car and were driven home, where I quickly washed up and threw my hero suit in the trash.