One

"Stop! I can't take it anymore!" Divina shouted between fits of laughter. She clung onto the edge of the counter whilst clasping her stomach. Laylah had gone quiet, she was focusing on her breathing;

"I'm literally gonna pass out, I can't even breath omg!"

Divina looked at her best friend with an overly enthusiastic sorrowful face,

"Ahw, poor baby can't breathe after chasing me around the entire house."

Laylah had almost regained composure before she heard the sound of stomping feet coming her way. She quickly turned and sprinted down the hall running away giggling like a little girl when suddenly everything went quiet.

"Div.... i know your out there.. You can run but you can't hide!" She said suspicously in a typical horror movie narrator voice. Before she knew it, she was tackled to the ground curled up in a ball as Divina threw fake punches at her.

"Haha BITCH! Talking bout you can run but you can't hide, stfu" They were both hysterically laughing whilst tickling each other trying to win.

"Omg stop stop! I can't breath bitch!" Divina panted on the floor whilst wiping tears of laughter from her eyes.

Laylah got up and started dancing around her friend like a ritual sacrifice;

"I WON, you tapped out! HA! Dont speak too soon sunny boyyy!!" Both girls were cackling on the floor like little children until they heard a knock at the door. Divina hollered herself up and smoothed down her hair as she ran to the door.

"Hey girllll!" Venus squealed. Their other best friend since childhood jumped into Divinas arms as they swung from side to side.

"I can't believe you made it! I haven't seen you in forever!" Laylah screamed as she joined in the reunion.

All three girls decided to act on their plans they made when they were girls in kindergarten. On the swings in a little playground behind Divina's family house, they swore a sacred oath that when they turned 18 they were going to move into an apartment high up in the sky where you could open the window and touch the clouds. become famous singers. Apart from the singing part, all three of them kept their promise and moved in together to start their lives. It was only a small apartment but it was quite high up, obviously not high enough to touch the clouds seeing it was only Boston but they were proud of how far they had come.

After they had all hugged, Venus sprinted past both of them to the biggest room. "MY ROOM. I CLAIM THIS ONE!" She shouted.

"HEY! No fair, this is the one with the nicest viewww" Laylah whined.

"Think smarter not harder young one," Venus said in an old man's voice whilst patting her on the head.

"Damn sucks to suck little girl" Divina came behind them both and joined Venus in patting her on the head.

With this, Laylah ran to the room opposite, although it wasn't the biggest but it had a small balcony with the same view.

"MY ONE MY ONE BITCH! Sucks to suck little girl" She laughed at Divina whilst throwing middle fingers up in the air.

Divina pulled a sour face then model walked to the last bedroom. She didn't want Laylah to think she won this. It wasn't a bad room: there were still large windows and plenty of closet space; It was just smaller and next to the kitchen so she would not get as much peace and quiet as she'd want. Their furniture was already moved and it was just a matter of decoration which the girls told themselves they would do tomorrow.

Finally, after they had unpacked all their clothes and decorated with what they brought from their old bedrooms, they got comfy and piled into the soft couch to watch a movie.

"Guys do you think i'm ever going to blow up on tik tok any time soon?" Divina questioned out of the blue.

"Sure you will, now that we're all settled all you have to do now is post more and be consistent, you'll be famous in no time girl don't stress it!" Venus exclaimed playfully hitting Divinas arm.

"Yeah, i mean my views have gone down just because i haven't really had time to post yet but once we get back on the grind we defo will Div." Laylah added trying to lift her best friend's mood.

"Yeah you're right," Divina sighed and slouched back down into the couch.

After 3 hours of solid binge watching Adventure Time, all of them were bored and hungry. "I mean we could order in maybe..." Divina suggested.

"Nah, I don't feel that. BRO why don't we make a cake!!" Venus squealed as she jumped off the couch, jumping up and down. Laylah jumped up too and pulled Divina up with her.

"YESS omg a three layer one with icing!" Laylah shouted, both of her friends looked at her and deadpanned.

"Girl you're pushing it, who do you think we are? Gordon Ramsey" Divina sarcastically said.

"Heyyy don't be a negative nelly Divi! Let's try ittt, it will be funnn!!" Venus continued jumping up and down.

"Ok fine but we should defo film it!! This can be the start of our grind." She replied. Laylah and Venus wore beaming smiles.

"OMG YES THATS SUCH A GOOD IDEA!" they both screamed together. Divina lazily grabbed the spare phone which they used to film on, checking if it was charged and ready. Suddenly she felt Laylah's hand grab her wrist and tugged on it towards the door.

"Lets go bitchesss!" Laylah shouted as all three of them ran to the carpark with Divina trudging behind grumply.

Authors Note

First chapterrrrr, how we all feeling about it? I have like twenty chapters to publish i'm just too scared lol. I'm really excited for this.

Remember to eat and drink plenty my loves :)

Deven <3