Two

Its nicer if you listen to the songs mentioned in this book whilst reading cause thats how i wrote it. It just give it some more yassification lol (i dont say that unironically btw)

Divina drove as the other two were screaming the lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen with all the windows down. They were getting stared at by passing cars and people on the sidewalk but they didn't care. This was their first night of the future they had planned since they were 3 years old and nothing was going to ruin this for them.

"GIRL IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR HEAD BACK IN THE CAR VENUS IM GONNA HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN!" Divina shouted over the music. Both of the girls laughed hysterically.

"It's ok MOM we won't fall out! Swear down" Laylah did a scouts honour sign and went back to screaming out the window.

"MAMA oooo I DONT WANNA DIE SOMETIMES WISH I NEVER BEEN BORN AT ALLLLLL" The girls screamed at each other.

(That part of the song can only be screamed fr if  not your doing it wrong bitch)

The song ended and everyone calmed down a bit which was perfect timing as they arrived at the store.

"Bro that song does shit to me on a spiritual level!" Venus shouted as she fixed her hair before getting out of the car.

"That whole ride was a religious turnpoint fr" Laylah agreed.

"Oh shit did we film that?!" Venus panicked for a second.

"I did, don't worry princess," Divina said with a sassy tone. Venus squealed and hugged her. "What would we do without you. AND don't call me princess you whore!"

All three girls walked into the store, there weren't many people around as it was almost midnight so they felt more comfortable filming.

"Ok guys, we need to decorate this cake to look fucking sexyyy what about this bright pink icing?! Omg we can give it a stripper name too" Venus shouted.

"Yess omg like diamond sugar cheeks or some shit!" Laylah added and everyone fell silent.

"Yikes..." Venus dramatically sighed and they all burst out into laughter.

"Guys we actually have to hurry up cause they're finna kick us out cause we're being so loud!" Divina warned.

They decided on the hot pink icing with some flower decorations. When they were walking to the cash till Venus spotted three guys who looked about her age. They appeared to be filming a video too which fascinated her. She didn't realise she was staring until the second tallest one started walking over to her. She immediately started to panic and looked around for her friends trying to cover up the fact that she was staring but failed at her act. Divina and Laylah had walked off to pay for their stuff so she was left alone; although she appeared to be outgoing and confident, she actually hated meeting new people and found herself in many awkward situations. Her friends were the outgoing ones and usually spoke up first whilst she simply tagged along.

"Hey! I'm Nick!" said the guy.

"Omg i didn't mean to stare i was just wondering if you guys were filming for youtube or something," she nervously said.

"Yeah, we were actually, we have a channel, why?" He responded calmly. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

"Oh, me and my friends were just starting ours, we're actually filming right now but i seemed to have lost them," She laughed hoping she didn't sound stupid.

"NO WAY! That's so cool, we should defo be friends!" He exclaimed. At this point, Venus was happy he walked over. Then the other two joined in.

"Hey i'm Chris," the long haired boy spoke up through a contagious smile. She looked over at the remaining one.

"Oh and i'm Matt," the tallest one smiled at her.

There was something so intriguing about him - she thought, his piercing blue eyes were something Venus could look at for hours.

"Hey guys, i'm Venus! Nick was just telling me how you guys were filming for yt, my friends and i are just starting one too!" She exclaimed happily.

"Bro, that's so cool! We should be friends and we could film with each other because we only started a few months ago and we've just started to get numbers!" Chris suggested.

Divina and Laylah found Venus quickly and chimed into the conversation which was to her advantage as the pressure of having to carry the conversation was lifted. They were all talking and laughing for a good half an hour when she felt as though someone was watching her. She immediately became conscious of the way she looked so she changed her stance and flipped her hair to the back. She decided to stop worrying and join back into the conversation when her eyes caught onto Matts. She didn't realise he was staring but found herself unable to look away. His eyes were a crystal shade of blue and his hair perfectly framed his face, although he was only in joggers and a hoodie, he looked perfect.

He laughed slightly and Venus' face turned a shade of pink. Embarrassed, she turned away from him and tried to tune back into the conversation the others were having.

"Hey let me get your guys' instas!" Nick started, "Cause we need to go now to finish filming but we should defo hang out!"

"Omg yes!" Divina said.

"You guys are the coolest, I think we're gonna be best friends!" Venus finally spoke up. They exchanged their users with Nick.

"I'll give them to the others later," he winked at Venus which gained a chuckle from all of them. She furrowed her brow and smiled.

"You guys are weird on second thought i dont want you to be my user," She playfully chuckled as she pretended to punch Nick in the arm.

"Ok but we actually have to go now, bye guys!" He waved. Matt smiled at all of them and waved. The girls watched as they left them immediately looked over at Venus.

"What?" She looked back at them confused.

"You and Matt?...." Divina and Laylah both laughed. "You like him don't you?" Divina teased.

"Huh? No! I just met him, what are you guys even talking about!" Venus shouted defensively.

"Well he defo likes YOU girl! Did you see the way he was looking at you?!" Laylah chimed in.

"Stop it, i didn't even get to speak to him, just leave it," The girl protested.

After that they all left with bright smiles plastered on their faces, especially Venus.

Authors Note

They've met!

i'm so happy this book is going good, I've written like 6 chapters in one day because i'm bored and don't want to study. I'll study now :)

If you haventtt go eat, drink and be kind to yourself!

I love you all <3