Five

Venus woke up from a long 10 hour sleep feeling refreshed but still tired. The smell of pancakes wafted through the air; she followed the scent with her eyes barely open. When she opened them she was met with those same crystal blue eyes from yesterday. She took a step back only to see all three of them in the kitchen with Divina cooking pancakes.

"Woah when did this happen?" She questioned, still trying to figure whether she was dreaming or not.

"This morning," Divina answered, "Nick texted me this morning asking to hang out and when I said you guys were sleeping we thought we'd make pancakes!" She smiled big.

"That's really cute but I'm still half asleep and tryna figure if I'm dreaming, those pancakes smell good tho" Venus replied.

"Well to add onto this lovely dream your having... OUR VIDEO BLEW UP!" divina squealed, "2 MILLION FUCKING VIEWS V, 2 MILLION!" she jumped up and down.

"Your kidding right?" Venus said in disbelief and pulled out her phone to check the video, "OMG YOUR RIGHT BRO AM I ACTUALLY DREAMING OR NOT!" her eyes lit up.

"No you're not V! We did it!" her best friend yelled.

"This is CRAZYYYY!! I can't believe it, i told you we would do it, didn't i Div!" She exclaimed. The girls jumped up and down and then settled down to eat.

"You want one?" A male voice asked. The still sleepy girl looked up to see Matt standing behind her.

"So I'm not dreaminggg i thought i imagined you guys were here," she laughed, "Hey Matty."

"Hey," he smiled at her.

"Ok guys break it up now we're eating" shouted Nick from where he was cooking.

"And I only call him Matty, what sort of traitor are you Matthew!" Chris added.

"She wanted to call me that so now it's only you two," he replied. Chris simply huffed and continued to eat his food. They all laughed at his childish behaviour.

Nick put a stack of pancakes with syrup in front of Venus and she happily clapped her hands with joy and tucked in. Matt smiled at her. All he thought about last night was her. He thought she was the prettiest and funniest girl he's ever seen. But what was he thinking. She's just a friend.

After they all ate Laylah joined them after hugging Chris when she saw them. Truth was that Laylah thought Chris was pretty too but she would never admit it, not even to herself.

"So what are we all doing today?" Laylah asked puzzled as to why they were here.

"We should go bowling!" Chris shouted.

"Not a bad idea Chrispy," Laylah replied with a chuckle after seeing the shocked expression on his face."

"Never. Again..." he side eyed her and laughed.

"Bowling it is then!" Divina exclaimed whilst taking in everyone's plates to wash them with Nick.

Venus decided to wear a pair of baggy blue jeans, a white crop top and a denim jacket to match. She did light make up and nothing with her hair. She wanted to look good today for some reason.

"Matt!" She called. When she heard footsteps running to her door she giggled and handed him her phone.

"Take pics, I wanna post on insta today," she replied. He smiled whilst taking the pics admiring her then handed the phone back.

"Thanks Matty," she kissed his cheek and his whole face turned a shade of pink.

"Any time pretty."

venus.perez just posted a photo.