Three

All three girls waltzed into the kitchen: Divina laid all the things they bought onto the marble counter whilst Laylah set up the camera and Venus took out the heart pan she bought.

"Omg let me play this song i heard earlier, it's so fucking good!" Venus shouted. She walked over to her speaker and played Hug Me by Pharrell Williams and Trey Parker. She started jumping up and down, dancing and spinning around dramatically, flinging her arms around the place whilst her best friends filmed her and laughed.

"HUG ME! BRING IT IN! WOAH! WOULD YOU LOOSEN UP WOULD YA!" She shouted, opening her arms out to the camera for a hug. She was in such a good mood today which was out of character for her since she was usually the quiet one out of the three.

As the song ended they went back to making the cake, Divina and Laylah were arguing and throwing food at each other the whole time whilst Venus was laughing at her the whole time.

"Omg guys stop! Can we film a video without arguing for once?!" She shouted through a fit of laughter, holding onto her stomach.

As they closed the video, they all realised they didn't have an outro.

"Guys help us think of an outro hmm," Laylah said to the camera, "What about something like Jake Paul!"

"NO STOP!" Venus cackled, "I CAN'T!" Divina yelled.

They ended the video at that and stitched all the clips onto imovie and then they all hit post at the same time.

"Well guys even if we get 1 view, we've made it," Divina said and they all chuckled. It was now 3 in the morning and the girls had been awake for 24 hours now.

"Ok, goodnight guys, love you!" Laylah shouted walking to her room.

"Love you too!" They others replied.

@divina_quares ADDED TO THEIR STORY

@itsLay1ah ADDED TO THEIR STORY

@venus.perez ADDED TO THEIR STORY

Nicolassturniolo followed venus_perez

Nicolassturniolo followed Itslay1ah

Nicolassturniolo followed divina_quares

Authors note

This chapter was so fun to write probs out of all the ones i've done so farrr

I literally love Nick so much, he's everything

Hope you guys enjoyed! :)

Remember to eat and drink and speak kindly to yourself! <3

^speak to yourself the way you'd speak to others and if you find yourself saying unkind things in your head, remind yourself that your your greatest friend and you wouldn't speak to a friend that way!