Sixteen

If you want, play the song when i mention it cause when you're imagining, it gives it a movie feel kinda :)

"Venus get yo fine ass right here right now," Divina yelled from the living room. The girl laughed to herself and threw the duvet off herself and made her way to her friend.

"Wassup bitch, my fine ass is here now what," she said, running up to Divina and twirling around in a circle showing herself off.

"Shut up, anywaysss Nick asked me if we all wanted to come over, are you down?"

"I don't know, I don't really feel up to that right now," Venus replied.

"Come on, it will be fun and it'll get you out the house for a bit too. What do you say?" Divina tried to persuade her.

"Nah Div I really don't think I can right now. I love Nick and Chris and all but I'm still really stressed about everything. I just want a few days to just be still you get me?" Venus answered.

"Of course V, we'll if you're not going I'm not going."

"Me too," Laylah walked into the room.

"Guys don't let me stop you from having fun," Venus said guiltily.

"Trust me you're not. I can't stand to see Matt either right now," Laylah responded, wrapping her arms around Venus' waist. The teenagers smiled at each other.

"Oh shit I just realised, I can't go anyways cause I have to go to my parent's house to feed the cat cause they're on holiday," Divina deadpalmed her forehead.

"Ahw mane that's ok Div," Venus hugged her as she got up to leave.

"I guess it's just me and you babyyy," Laylah yelled.

"Yesserie what should we do? We watched like three movies last night," Venus asked.

"I don't know, we'll think of something, we always do. Movies? No. Gym? No. Going out? No. We're kinda limited for choices here, options are getting thin," Laylah listed all the things they wouldn't do.

"Can we just chill and watch more movies again, I'm too tired to be productive," Venus eventually said.

"Yeah defo, I'm down." The girls watched the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie in light of Johnny Depp's court case. (If he doesn't win this ima throw hands. Amber needs to be put awayyyy). Laylah received a notification halfway through the movie.

Laylah pov

Messages

Chrissy 🐛

Hey

Hey

Whatcha doinnnnn

Watching pirates on the Caribbean with Venus

Ooo banger

Ikr it was a cultural reset

I can agree with that

How is V?

She's ok I think but she still says she's stressed

Ahw I'm worried abt her

Yesterday didn't end very well

Yeah she told me

She'll be good soon I'm sure of it

That's good to hear

Anyways can I steal you and you come over to stay for the night?